Green/White deck....in need of serious help

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am in serious help with this.  I have a deck and it has let me down. I can't seem to figure out what to change.  I'm not running the Thragtusk/Restoration Angel combo.  Money is too tight to try for that.  
I just can't seem to figure this out.  

Lands:
11x Forest
11x Plains
3x Sunpetal Grove

Creatures:

3x Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
4x Wolfir Avenger
4x Arbor Elf
2x Loxodon Smiter
2x Primordial Hydra
4x Centaur Healer
2x Wolfir Silverheart
2x Centaur's Healer
1x Predator Ooze

Spells
2x Giant Growth
2x Travels Preparations
4x Farseek
4x Selesnya Charm

I don't have a lot of cards but feedback would be great.  My sideboard doesn't quite exist. 

Thanks again guys.
The lack of Temple Garden really hurts. Take out the only Pred Ooze. Why 6 centaur healer? increase it to 4 Loxodon smiters. Needs rancor. take it down to 1 Trostani unless you are running into a lot of kill decks. put in 4 Avacyn's Pilgrim. Take out giant growth and travels preparation and put in Call of the Conclave or Oblivion Ring
You don't need 4x Arbor Elf and 4x Farseek. Instead, run 2 or 3 Arbor Elf and 3 or 4 Avacyn's Pilgrim, for 6 total. Next, you need to decide if your deck is intended to be aggressive and fast, or more midrange with lifegain and a defense. Regardless, it's going to be hard to execute this approach on a budget, because some of the key cards cost a bit money (Sublime Archangel, Restoration Angel, Silverblade Paladin, Thragtusk, and Sigarda, Host of Herons).

The one relatively cheap card you should get 4x of is Rancor.
what's your budget? That'd really help to know, otherwise people will be telling you all of the money cards you need to buy, but can't afford.

First bit of advice, you dont need more than 24 land. You can easily have 23 or even 22 land in your deck. Also definitely try to get another Sunpetal Grove at least. so maybe 10x Forest 10x Plains 4x Sunpetal Grove.

Also ebay and tcgplayer.com are great places to get cards for relatively low prices