Last post
Commander
Mayael the Anima

Creatures power 5 or Greater - 32
It That Betrays
Angelic Arbiter
Avacyn, Angel of Hope
Requiem Angel
Bringer of the Red Dawn - Replaced with Chancellor of the Annex best ive got right now
Flameblast Dragon
Hamletback Goliath
Hellkite Charger
Kamahl, Pit Fighter
Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs
Magmatic Force
Mordant Dragon
Craterhoof Behemoth
Engulfing Slagwurm
Garruk's Horde
Hydra Omnivore
Living Hive
Paleoloth
Spearbreaker Behemoth
Soul of the Harvest 
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
Spellbreaker Behemoth
Mycoid Shepherd
Novablast Wurm
Sigarda, Host of Herons
Vagrant Plowbeasts
Godsire
Meglonoth
Rith, the Awakener
Darksteel Colossus
Steel Hellkite
Wurmcoil Engine

"Support" Creatures - 7
Adarkar Valkyrie
Reya Dawnbringer
Wall of Reverence
Drumhunter
Elvish Piper
Seedborn Muse
Trostani, Selesnya's Voice

Mana Creatures - 5
Birds of Paradise
Bloom Tender
Somberwald Sage
Utopia Tree
Knotvine Mystic

Artifacts - 7
Boros Signet
Chromatic Lantern
Darksteel Ingot
Gruul Signet
Selesnya Signet 
Vessel of Endless Rest
Quicksilver Amulet

Enchantments - 9
Warstorm Surge
Where Ancients Tread
Asceticism
Death's Presence
Kavu Lair
Lurking Predators
Triumph of Ferocity
Mirari's Wake
Mayael's Aria

Sorcery - 5
Archangel's Light
Green Sun's Zenith
Praetor's Counsel
Primal Command
Soul's Majesty

Lands - 34
Ancient Ziggurat
Boros Garrison
Copperline Gorge
Clifftop Retreat
Command Tower
Evolving Wilds
Fire-Lit Thicket
Forest - 3
Gruul Turf
Jungle Shrine
Meteor Crater
Mossfire Valley
Mountain - 3
Plains - 3
Raging Ravine
Razorverge Thicket
Rootbound Crag
Rugged Prairie
Rupture Spire
Selesnya Sanctuary
Stirring Wildwood
Stomping Ground
Sungrass Prairie
Sunpetal Grove
Temple Garden
Terramorphic Expanse
Transguild Promenade
Wooded Bastion

This is my lastest build for this deck. Its record with this and all previous builds is 11/3 in 1v1 and 6/1 4 player free for all. I know the lands are a little lite, but the 4 loses were never because of mana scerw. And i know there are some creature that would do better in the deck than what is in there. Im just wonder not only what would be put in but aslo what would be taken out. 

Any help would be awesome, just not tips on creatures but anything advice would be welcome.
First piece of advice is auto card. Surround the card names with c tags like this :

[c]Island[/c]

And you should get: Island

The only card that strikes me as wrong is pit fighter... and technically the red bringer is illegal for your deck (5 color only with that guy).

3DH4LIF3

Auto card done

oh shoot never noticed red dawn, didnt like him anyway, thanks

And what about Pit Fighter exactly, reason and a card you would replace him with, thank you
Edit - his is on my short lists of cards to be replaced, i just dont have anything i think would be better right now.
Toughness and only three damage... I would play Hateflayer.

3DH4LIF3

Thanks, yeah i know almost nothing about the sets that came out around mid2004-mid2008
Ive considered Blightsteel, If i ever buy one ill have to see how he plays with his infect and my play groups heavy use of mind controllers. Just seems the game would end to fast for me if any one took control of him from me. Even more so if he was mayaeled into play early game.
Don't play Blightsteel. You're already a prime target for Bribery and Mind Control effects. With Blightsteel that just basically ends the game unless somebody has an exile effect or other quick way to deal with him.
Dammit!!!! LOL, I had a whole post ready to go then hit the backspace key and the page went back, and I lost everything and have to retype it all!!!

I'll start with the mana base...it's fine in terms of number (34), but I think you have to many non-basic lands. I would personally play more basics, maybe like 7 each or so. if you run across someone playing ruination or back to basics you will not have a good day. gives mayael haste. 

archangel's light is just awful. In this format, life isn't an issue. I couldn't care less if you gained infinite life. If I can ping you for 1 point of commander damage a turn for 21 turns, sure it's a long game, but in the end, the alternate condition pretty much renders life obsolete. Well, not obsolete, but you see what I'm saying, if you have 1 million life, I can still do 21 commander damage and win.

I think it all starts with the creatures your playing. You already mention OP, that you are aware of better options for you, I think you should look at them. As said, the Blightsteel, and possibly the eldrazi will make you targets for spells like bribery and control magic spells, in a deck that has a ton of beef that can be used against you, why add more? I think your creature mana makers like Birds of paradise are better off becoming artifact mana like coalition relic, or acceleration spells in general as opposed to those creatures. think of things like balefire dragon, or dragon tyrant.

I see little to no utility in the deck. Krosan grip get one : ).  How do you deal with artifacts and enchantments...or creatures for that matter? It's a very agressive deck, but you still need to protect yourself, and you don't seem to play any creatures that can be used to deal with them like acidic slime or qasali pridemage. Hell, even a crater hellion can help wipe the board of tokens. swords to plowshares, condemn should be in anything with white.

Mayael is the focus, and I see nothing to protect her. She's very vulnerable at only 3 toughness. Also think about getting use out of her the turn she comes into play!! I mentioned the Hall above, also lightning greaves, swiftfoot boots, darksteel plate, champion's helm can help, also fervor for haste.

sol ring, and you really really need to play sensei's divining top in every edh deck you make, and in this deck mirri's guile along with the top help you manipulate your top deck for her...also sylvan library
Yeah i can see your point with my mana base. My mana was closer to what you are saying my very first game i played, but i run into the problem of only drawing one white mana maker that whole game. So thats why ive swithed to more of the dual makers and the any one of my choice cards. Also in my play group we all play muiltcolor, so i feel safe that no one would use those. Most of my choices are for my local meta. (guess i should of explained what i expect to see in game) I dont have a Coalition Relic but ive looked into it, seems fun.

Same with cards like Archangel's Light i play it to get my graveyard back(really i would still play Archangel's light without the life gain) as a back up for Praetor's Counsel. I see a ton of graveyard play from a BlackGreen deck and milling from a BlueBlackRed and from a BlueBlack. Yeah this decks losses are mostly because of Mortivore cant say how much i hate that card and ones like it.

I did have more utility in the deck before, but that was the build of this deck that had its only free-for-all loss.¯\(°_°l/¯  

Personally i like drawing to top decking, to each his own i guess?Laughing

Ok i like the idea of some mayael protection

Thanks for all the advise

Ps. that sucks on the losing your first post
Edit love your name, and yes it was

Yeah i can see your point with my mana base. My mana was closer to what you are saying my very first game i played, but i run into the problem of only drawing one white mana maker that whole game. So thats why ive swithed to more of the dual makers and the any one of my choice cards. Also in my play group we all play muiltcolor, so i feel safe that no one would use those. Most of my choices are for my local meta. (guess i should of explained what i expect to see in game) I dont have a Coalition Relic but ive looked into it, seems fun.

Same with cards like Archangel's Light i play it to get my graveyard back(really i would still play Archangel's light without the life gain) as a back up for Praetor's Counsel. I see a ton of graveyard play from a BlackGreen deck and milling from a BlueBlackRed and from a BlueBlack. Yeah this decks losses are mostly because of Mortivore cant say how much i hate that card and ones like it.

I did have more utility in the deck before, but that was the build of this deck that had its only free-for-all loss.¯\(°_°l/¯  

Personally i like drawing to top decking, to each his own i guess?Laughing

Ok i like the idea of some mayael protection

Thanks for all the advise

Ps. that sucks on the losing your first post
Edit love your name, and yes it was

Well, that's the thing about asking for help on the boards. You know the environment you see, and the decks you're most likely to play against, as you said no one plays some of the NB land hosers I mentioned by you, but as someone who plays back to basics in my mono blue deck, I can't wait until I get this thing out (haven't gotten it into play yet) in this format! You, see milling effects, Ok, so then it might be ideal to play the Eldrazi that shuffle themselves and your graveyard together when they go there like Ulamog, the infinite gyre, or kozilek, butcher of truth, they work much better with the deck than the white spell, they're beef for mayael, and they shuffle if overturned. i just really think that white spell is terrible...hell, play elixir of immortality instead, it only costs 1 mana to play, 2 to use, nets you 5 life, and shuffles itself back, unlike the sorcery.

I have a tendency to go overboard on utility. A friend counted how much I had in a deck once, and I think he stopped counting when he got to 15 spells (i think people like artifacts and enchantments, what can I say), you need some. maybe 6 or 7 spells like that, maybe less and some creatures with come into play effects.
Mortivore can't regenerate from swords to plowshares or path to exile Wink  

It's always nice drawing into a top deck, but it's much better to be prepared, manipulate the deck, then draw into the top deck you put there.