Dice roll test thread.

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seems like an odd idea all round.

They've even have D10, I've never heard of them.

There are no D2's, that helpfully double up as currency outside the game.

It's a shame the D20's are so ugly.

Post pics of your fave dice as well.

Apparently they are only supposed to be turned on for these forums.
community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7589...
Go go lucky dice I hope?
Large roll test.
Seems like an odd idea all round.

They've even have D10, I've never heard of them.

There are no D2's, that helpfully double up as currency outside the game.

It's a shame the D20's are so ugly.

Post pics of your fave dice as well.

World of Darkness uses nothing but d10's; they are the standard method of rolling percentages, as well.

I think the new feature is pretty nifty.

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
TY for the info.

This could be, 912, 0.912, 9.12 or similar.
what would by useful might be a functin to build decks out of created cards
I will continue to roll until I get a 1.

This produces 3 interesting distributions. With all 3, the higher the number, the less likely it is to result.

Iterations: 9
Total: 31
Product: 10800

Iterations × 10: 90
Rounded product / 1000: 11
what would by useful might be a functin to build decks out of created cards

Do go on, what do you mean?
a data base to store cards by name, build decks, shuffle, play on line
Like Cockatrice?

You mean a way of doing it on this forum, in forum threads?

edit: Oh, it's over :¬(
Next poster must design the following amount of cards with that use a dice roll mechanic.

EDIT: And right when I post it, the dice feature disappears. 
Sad, I never got to see it.
Well, good news then, it's back :¬P
seem Fun!

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

So are the dice a D&D thing that bled over onto our forums? Some kind of poromtional thing or a way to play games on the forum maybe?
hope they never go away again like last time. i have so much fun with it.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
I wish I could add a dice roll WHILE I post instead of only AFTER...I'd pay the below amount of dollars for such an update.

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

No you wouldn't : P

you kidding me? 16 dollars for a feature in a free forum lol

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
can someone help me? i'm addicted to dice roll. IRL I hate them. I hate most games that requires them. (my first unpleasant experience was with risk; then a series of d&d bad rolls almost made me cry once too)

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
What is this madness???
What is this madness???

You haven't even seen real madness

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
d4=2
It shall have 2 abilities

d6=2
it will be blue (1=white, 3=black, 4=red, 5=green, 6=artifact/colorless)

d10=3
It will have 3 power.

second d10=2
It will have two toughness

It will be a blue 3/2 creature with 2 ability lines...

Oops... Forgot the CMC... BRB...
Illsian, Lord of Seven Winds
Legendary Creature
Instant spells cast less to cast.
Whenever you cast an instant spell, ~ gets +3/+2 and gains flying until end of turn.
3/2