Raleigh, NC - Still looking for group

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everyone;

It has been 4 months since I relocated to the Raleigh area and I am yet to find and/or receive communication from D&D groups. Please, if there are any D&D groups out there looking to add one more player, particularly for playing 4th edition, I would like to be considered. I love D&D and I am excited to resume play.

Best regards;

MA5     
Checkout meetup.com for D&D groups in your area. There are several. I run two campaigns currently in Fayetteville NC, about 1hr south of you, but know there are Raleigh Groups you'd probably want to try first. Good luck!
Lukoi66;

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I have done exactly what you have suggested already. I have prowled the Meet-Up group pages and their forums, but without any success. In addition, I have done the same within a couple of other forums that carry the same intent; also, to no success.

I am thankful for your advice however, and I shall continue search/post until I can find a group in the area willing to give me a trial session.

Thank you kindly;

MA5       
dragone69.ucoz.com/

Group in the Durham, NC area looking to start up next month.  Not too far of a drive. 
Nofax1;

Apologies for the very late reply. I just saw the post! For some reason I did not get a message about it being updated.

Alas, I wanted to ask you a bit more information about the group you are referring to and the link to the website. Do you play with this group? Who do I contact to arrange communication?

Thank you again for your reply and your patience.

MA5      

Sign In to post comments