A Detektor Blip: Splitting Hydra

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Splitting Hydra
Creature - Hydra
Splitting Hydra enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it.
Trample
Arithmancy — Whenever you cast a spell with converted mana cost 2, double the number of +1/+1 counters on Splitting Hydra.
Its hide means toil. Its teeth mean trouble.
0/0
Arihmancy, what are you Pablo?
Is this from a set you're working on? I'm actually quite interested in seeing more of where that came from.
I have a sig because it gives my posts better spacing.
Terrible mana curves matter?

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Terrible mana curves matter?

What about "converted mana cost, power, or toughness 2"?
As Chaos predicted, I love this. It is totally fine as is. Or, I dunno. What if it applied to any player?

Edit: I also think Arithmamancy sounds slightly better when verbalized.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
As Chaos predicted, I love this. It is totally fine as is. Or, I dunno. What if it applied to any player?

Edit: I also think Arithmamancy sounds slightly better when verbalized.

YES.

ftfy
{blah}
Whenever a player cast*
{blah}

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]