It's been a year since D&D next has been announced, when are we going to get a playable packet?

Because honestly they have had a year to give us something that could hype us for the new edition and so far what we've got is:

-Unbalanced classes.
-uninspired races
-dead levels
- boring monster design retreads
-a system that at its core is designed to be boring.
-a bunch of broken promises about this edition being universal and inclusive.

Bottom line: If this edition doesn't get a complete overhaul by the time it's released, I won't be buying it. The current system is so unplayable to the point where it's not worth saving. Scrap it all and start from scratch.
Khyber is a dark and dangerous place, full of flame and smoke, where ever stranger things lie dormant.
Because honestly they have had a year to give us something that could hype us for the new edition and so far what we've got is:

-Unbalanced classes.
-uninspired races
-dead levels
- boring monster design retreads
-a system that at its core is designed to be boring.
-a bunch of broken promises about this edition being universal and inclusive.

Bottom line: If this edition doesn't get a complete overhaul by the time it's released, I won't be buying it. The current system is so unplayable to the point where it's not worth saving. Scrap it all and start from scratch.

When the official game is released!  Laughing
Wow, it looks like you don't like 5e. I have found every packet to be playable, so maybe's not's not everyone.

I wouldn't expect any sweeping changes. If you don't like the foundation the game is being built on, There's probably nothing they can do to make you like it :P 

This game will not please everyone, no matter what the Devs have stated they are trying to do. 
My two copper.
I've locked this thread. Edition warring is in violation of the Code of Conduct

You can review the Code of Conduct here: company.wizards.com/conduct