Want help to build something different.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm so against playing what everyone else around my FNM group is playing. I've seen sooooo many zombie and red deck wins and the like. I've just come back to magic, I started playing around revised, a little bit before. My first deck after coming back was a Mono Blue Mill deck. The next week was a Curse deck I found here that seemed fun, and threw everyone for a loop. Now i've been working on a Goblin deck. I know these decks don't win all that much, but I just wanna have fun playing what I want, and love the look on people's faces when i play something they don't see all the time. 

I'd love some input or deck ideas for something that nobody plays, but might win a match or two, maybe even pull it out on a FNM. I'm working on a budget atm, but any help would be greatly appreciated.   
There's a gobliny combo deck you can try. Goes along the lines of

Goblin Electromancer
Krenko, Mob Boss
Guttersnipe
Krenko's Command
Past in Flames
Battle Hymn
Devil's Play
Burn at the Stake
Bonfire of the Damned

Beat face, make gobbies, battle hymn for lots, Past in flames, Battle hymn for lots again, devil's play hardcast for 30.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/5.jpg)

Awesome, thank you!! I've actually got a few of these in the deck. I love burn at the stake, and Krenko. I've also got a frenzy or 2 in there, so when Krenko does hit the board, I can instantly make tons of gobs. Next turn Burn at the stake for a lot. Only have 1 Burn at the stake in my collection, trying to get more, but people don't wanna part with it, although it's not seeing any play at the store.
I ran a U/R goblin deck for a while, the mono red is better for the most part but its pretty fun. You get to use goblin electromancer and teleportal for some really fun sneaky stuff. It really had people scratching there heads at first, and there jaw dropped wide open after a teleportal with lots of goblins. It also gives you a chance to run mizzium skin and a few counter spells to help stop removal on krenko.
Well I had a huge response typed out, but it's lost to the Internet Gods haha. I've also got another deck, Blue/Black with favorable winds, jace's phantasm, sign in blood, spectral flight, that sort of thing.
Build a Door to nothingness Deck or a Battle of wits deck
both are rather expensive 
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/rCB4r.jpg)
Ok. I have seen those two cards, just don't have the money to build something that could make them work.
Look for any posts by the user "islands".

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Look for any posts by the user "islands".

I want to see him spike a GP just so Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded goes up 50c for a week.
IMAGE(http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/acatan/sigwynzermancopy.png) Signature by IMAGE(http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/258.png)
Ok, I finally got ahold of some burn at the stakes. I made the deck R/Blue with delvers. Seems they always flip and destroy the opponent before I can even get some gobs out haha. Any other suggestions someone might have for a goblin deck? Your own construction of one?