2 Avacyn, Angel of Hope
                           2 Akroma, Angel of Wrath

Equipment (6):   2 Sword of Body and Mind
                           2 Sword of Feast and Famine
                           2 Sword of War and Peace 

Other Spells (8): 4 Angel's Mercy 
                           4 Wrath of God

Lands (20):         20 Plains

The Idea is to use the walls to stall while I get some knights out as well as Knight Exemplar making all of them indestructable while using the 'Swords of ...' depending on who I'm playing to make one of my creatures protected from that colour if I don't get Knight Exemplar out. Then build up my mana pool and summon 'Yosei' and maybe 'Avacyn' and/or 'Akroma' and attack with Yosei which they'll have to block if they don't want to die. Then I'll tap all of their creatures using 'Yosei's' ability and finish them off.
You should autocard if you want help.

Walls never killed anyone.

Pure life gain spells are bad. (tempo)

The basis of a mana curve is something to do with all your mana every turn, not only do you not have it, you are unlikely to even hit your 4th land drop while never hitting the 6 you will need for your angels or yosei. On a side note yosei is bad.

The swords you put in your deck would pay a good part of the national debt :p It is unlikely you have them or ever would. You also do not use them well. White actually has several effects that use swords well such as quest for the holy relic.

So basically bad deck is bad but do not be discouraged, I am in no way mad at you have any intent to insult. Many beginner decks look exactly like this.

To start with you should run 24 land in a 60 card deck if you intend on using anything that costs 4 or 5 mana. If you intend on using anything that cost more then 5 you need to run some form of cheating it out or some form of mana production such as thran dynamo . When running 4 wraths it is common to use the marble diamond since that lets you wrath turn 3. Usually one turn before aggro decks kill you.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Here are what 2 decks similar to what you seem to want would look like cleaned up a bit and normalized for a curve. Not sure which one you would actually prefer, the first is a basic knight aggro deck with equipment, the second a ramp angel deck.

A knight deck

sideboard
4 accorder paladin
4 knight of meadowgrain
4 swords to plowshares
3 remember the fallen

An angel deck
[deck]
4 flayer husk
4 Emancipation Angel
2 Sublime Archangel
2 Baneslayer Angel
2 Sunblast Angel
2 Avacyn, Angel of Hope
2 Akroma, Angel of Wrath

4 swords to plowshares
4 wrath of god
4 marble diamond
3 thran dynamo
1 Sword of Body and Mind
1 Sword of Feast and Famine
1 Sword of War and Peace

24 plains
[/deck]

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Thanks skeidubh for all your help
 Great advice will take it into account!
Sign In to post comments