[D&D 4th edition] Campaign starting 10:00 am GMT Sunday

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are full, we do not need more ppl sorry

Searching for 2-3 players for a custom campaign.

it will be hosted at sunday 10:00 am GMT and it will take usually 3hours(also depending on the events and the party's mood)

the call will be hosted through skype and we gonna use maptools as a VT

as it is right now players will start at lvl3.
I'm interested. What do you need from me?
I'm interested!  Is the game happening this Sunday (as in tomorrow)?

And what are the limits for character creation?  Restricted classes, hybrids allowed, themes allowed?    
Color me interested!

Is this an established party seeking 2-3 more players to replace losses or is it a game with 2-3 players in total?
No it will not happen tommorow, but it will happen next Sunday provided we have enought ppl.

Currently we are 3 players(we had some loses and some gains) and i was searching players for a party of 6-7. We were almost in the end of an adventure module and we were going to change to costume.

The only restriction i have is that your character cannot be evil cause we already have some good aligned characters so yeah, want to avoid "fights" as much as possible.
No it will not happen tommorow, but it will happen next Sunday provided we have enought ppl.

Currently we are 3 players(we had some loses and some gains) and i was searching players for a party of 6-7. We were almost in the end of an adventure module and we were going to change to costume.

The only restriction i have is that your character cannot be evil cause we already have some good aligned characters so yeah, want to avoid "fights" as much as possible.

Shouldn't be a problem, my character would be unaligned as opposed to evil.

Do you have Skype or any other chat services? If so, please PM me, I'd love to chat up about this game some more.
you've got a pm