A Card That Tickled My Fancy: Stinging Chalice

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stinging Chalice-
Artifact
Stinging Chalice enters the battlefield with a nettle counter on it.
If a player would lose life, instead put a nettle counter on Stinging Chalice, then that player loses life equal to the number of nettle counters on Stinging Chalice. (Damage causes loss of life. All combat damage is dealt simultaneously.)
A draught to numb all other pain.

I'm normally not a huge fan of colored artifacts, but The Hunt is specifically set in Alara, so I figured why not. flavorfully I really want it to be an artifact.

anyway I don't have much to say on this one. thoughts?

< Beneficent Champion
120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
My thoughts are positive.

And brief. 

IMAGE(http://steamsignature.com/status/default/76561197995631463.png) No longer a commander as of 7/29/13.

It's nifty, very order based. Makes the game play out quite oddly if it comes down early enough.
That seems very cool!
However, it makes concentrated power even weaker than it already is compared to spread out power.
Still like it though. Definitely creative. 
Heya everyone, here are my homebrew threads: (yes there is only one right now, but there are more to come!) And Let There Be Fish-Men: KUO-TOA
I remember really liking the flavour on this one.
I have a sig because it gives my posts better spacing.
I like. Especially with the idea of it fitting Orzhov's "I'm better than you" flavor.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Since 'genius' is a word thrown around too often, I'll instead say...

nifty. 
My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?