Arrhythmia and Blindness

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm writing this story where the main character has a genetic heart condition and another character is blind. Any imput on how these conditions would affect lifestyle?

Sidenote: These conditions are not the focus of the story. 
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

First one:

The other:

Double suicide.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

A heart condition is extremely serious or no big deal at all. I have a heart condition and it really only affected me when I was a baby and had surgery. I have many friends though whose heart conditions affect them on a daily basis. Kids come to Heart Camp with multiple gallon ziploc bags filled with all of the medication they need in order to survive a partially normal life. A person with a heart condition would have regular doctor appoints and surgery at some point. Some heart problems put restrictions on a person's ability to exert energy. Some problems affect a person greatly and cause the person to need a transplant. I have many friends who have had to go through multiple times.

I hope that helped! 
IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/RockNrollBabe20/Charmed-supernatural-and-charmed_zps8bd4125f.jpg)
Being blind from birth and becoming blind would determine how it would affect their lifestyle.  A person who worked a job, got married etc. goes blind at 30 or 40 something would have different adjustments from a person who is blind from birth.  I know 2 or 3 blind from birth people, 2 worked and 1 was a student.  1 was single, 1 married (maybe with kids) and 1 single with kids.  I know of a policeman who went blind from type 2 diabetes and was completely devastated by it because now he couldn't read or watch TV, and about a thousand other things we take for granted.

Good luck with your story, hope that helped. 

Lady NeferRa

Guaranteed to be less than 10% werewolf!

First one:

The other:

Hahahahahahha! funny, funny stuff, I laughed so hard I almost peeed my pants, ok so I did a little.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Sign In to post comments