Question regarding Stonehewer Giant and Empyrial Archangel

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just wondering if this is at all possible

Lets say i have Stonehewer Giant and Empyrial Archangel out on my side of the table.. could i use Stonehewer's ability to search for an equipment card such as darksteel plate and equip it to the archangel?

yes, Stonehewer Giant's ability does not target, so it will go through Empyrial Archangel's Shroud

it also means your opponent cannot respond to your choice of equipment or equipment weilder
proud member of the 2011 community team
thanks a bunch.. thats what i thought would happen just wanted another voice on the ruling as there are a few people in my playgroups that tend to argue about rulings and such
If you check The Gatherer under Stonehewer Giant (click here), you'll find this:
«This ability doesn't target a creature. You may attach the Equipment to a creature that has shroud, for example.»

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one thousand, people might notice;

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one million, I might get away with it;

If I wish to steal even more and still go unnoticed, I need to make the loot bigger.

Now you know why taxes always go up.

Looting: ''the plundering of public assets by corrupt or greedy authorities'' (Wikipedia)