Your favorite Creatures during summoning sickness

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
What do you think your favorite creatures would look like/be doing after you cast them and they have SS (assuming this is real life)  I just thought it would be funny to see and hear what you think this would look like on a real Magic Battlefield.  Discuss!!
But what if my favorite creature is Raging Goblin?

Seriously, I'd think they'd be disoriented. I mean, I'm assuming traveling across time, space, and the Blind Eternities does that.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Well if your favorite creature has haste then he would probably look ready to go as soon as he popped in.

If only I could draw/3d design, I think it would be fun and hilarious to make a montage of characters coming into the battlefield in diff ways with/without SS.  

Such as maybe Serra Angel was going to the bathroom right as you called her into battle

Or Shivan Dragon was getting his scales cleaned when all of a sudden he is thrown into battle.

Just silly thoughts on a silly afternoon....
I'm not even sure angels have to eat or defecate. I mean, they're not really corporeal beings...
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Maybe she was in the shower then, or powdering her wings.  I never said using the toilet.
Wild Nacatl I'd think she'd attempt to go into battle, swing, and nearly hit me then go do some warm-ups.

Wurmcoil Engine would be trying to find exactly where the battlefield is at or something, I always thought he had a subturranean feel to him.
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
I bet Hungry Spriggan would throw up as soon as he got there.  Clean himself off, eat some jerky and be ready next turn.
I suppose the easy answer is: moving towards the field of battle?  I mean haste just seems to imply speed and charging in blindly.

If you are really trying to visualize a Magic game, it doesnt make much sense to imply that it is literally turn based.  Its not like the creatures would actually charge forward, hit the other guy once and then run away.  You'd have to imagine everything happening in real time.

I suppose the easy answer is: moving towards the field of battle?  I mean haste just seems to imply speed and charging in blindly.

If you are really trying to visualize a Magic game, it doesnt make much sense to imply that it is literally turn based.  Its not like the creatures would actually charge forward, hit the other guy once and then run away.  You'd have to imagine everything happening in real time.

As well as the Planeswalkers (Players) themselves teleporting away every now and then when too many creatures got close.
Sign In to post comments