planeswalker vs cancel

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
a plainswalker is a spell when you are casting it right?

can cancel send it to the graveyard while its beeing played ?

and i guess disentomb cant bring it back eighder couse its no creature.
Yes, a planeswalker is usally cast as a spell and as such it can be countered. And since it is no creature, effects that can only bring back creatures cannot bring them back.
tnx alot Cool
correct on both.  Casting a Planeswalker is is considered a spell.  Planeswalkers are not creatures.

You'll probably want to be a bit more careful on the spelling though.  Plainswalkers are different from Planeswalkers.
ja mij  chandra, the firebrand is a lil different from that chicken :D  but tnx anyway 

planeswalkers are not creatures, correct. keep in mind that they are regarded as players, so cards that target players can also target planeswalkers (be reasonable though, you can't mind rot a planeswalker)

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
that's wrong

Planeswalkers are never considered players

Lightning Bolt cannot target a planeswalker (shut up, Gideon)
you can redirect the damage to a planeswalker your opponent controls, but you still target your opponent
proud member of the 2011 community team
keep in mind that they are regarded as players

This lie caused so many confusion, pleeeeease stop saying that!

Wizards of the Coast: NOT ANYMORE outsourced to Elbonia

planeswalkers are not creatures, correct. keep in mind that they are regarded as players, so cards that target players can also target planeswalkers (be reasonable though, you can't mind rot a planeswalker)

but thats only becouse it doesnt have cards right Cool  

a spell, witch targets a player or players, can target a planeswalker.

i just dont get the part where it says : you chose to direct the attack to a player or planeswalker,defender defends as usual. but can decide to take the dammage eigder to himself or to the planeswalker.

if the second part is right first part is meaningless...

This is absolutely 100% false.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.

no, it cannot
i just dont get the part where it says : you chose to direct the attack to a player or planeswalker,defender defends as usual. but can decide to take the dammege eigder to himself or to the planeswalker.

you cast Lightning Bolt targetting your opponent
when that resolves you can choose to redirect the 3 damage to one of his planeswalkers
he cannot respond to that choice, you cannot split the damage, that does not change the target

you can target a planeswalker with Dreadbore for example

proud member of the 2011 community team

That's a lie!

good to know :D
if your opponent gets hexproof you can't damage his planeswalkers by targeting him though something like Inferno could still be redirected at the planeswalkers

DCI Certified Judge & Goth/Industrial/EBM/Indie/Alternative/80's-Wave DJ
DJ Vortex

DCI Certified Judge since July 13, 2013  - If you have any concerns with my conduct as a judge, feel free to submit feedback here.
DCI #5209514320

My Wife's Makeup Artist Page <-- cool stuff - check it out

no, it cannot
i just dont get the part where it says : you chose to direct the attack to a player or planeswalker,defender defends as usual. but can decide to take the dammege eigder to himself or to the planeswalker.

you cast Lightning Bolt targetting your opponent
when that resolves you can choose to redirect the 3 damage to one of his planeswalkers
he cannot respond to that choice, you cannot split the damage, that does not change the target

you can target a planeswalker with Dreadbore for example

so releising planeswalker s is a good way of selling more dreadbore right? Cool
Sign In to post comments