Last post
Selesngai a two side
The first selesngai creator
The second selesngai destroy

1 ability
Hybrid pick two toke create a new have passive ability (like
(hexproof) can't hybrid a hybrid
Populate
Restove join guild land give at begin turn pick a and populate for if all destroy toke type can populate for within
Pay turn in selesngai destroy

2 when turn flip sac toke and give power and passive ability and if chose can sac power but only ability pay 2 colourless

Bless of selesngai 3/3 ( tramable
In to end of turn

If the stongerst you control
Toke give 2/1

Restove but sac guild land
Born of loin for each ability have
Create toke half of power
This is completely unreadable.
Known as Blitzer on most forums. Despite the username, I am male. Both sex AND gender.
BORN OF LOIN
TRAMABLE

Ah, born of loin is just untoppable. 
you'd think so, but can't hybrid a hybrid
BORN OF LOIN

That's how you populate. (By the way, R Kelly's "Share my Love" is a serious mood-killer just because of the narm of "populate".)
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I think I've figured out what it says (I think it's a split card?) but even if I'm right, it's a pretty terrible card. Definitely point 4 font text boxes, and that on a split card.

...Which arguably makes this thread even better, overall. 
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.