How to search for Phyrexian Mana

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
How do I get Gatherer to filter for Phyrexian mana?  I can do the basic one with {p}, but only one card uses that.

Whenever I try {PW} or {(PW)} it comes back as a server error.  Am I doing something wrong? Is there another method?

Try searching the text for "or 2 life". The results will net you all the Phyrexian mana cards and Emberwilde Djinn.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Try searching the text for "or 2 life". The results will net you all the Phyrexian mana cards and Emberwilde Djinn.

BUT I DON'T WANT THAT IN MY SEARCH

Well, it's a good thing it wasn't your search then, now it isn't it?

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Well, it's a good thing it wasn't your search then, now it isn't it?

How do I get Gatherer to filter for Phyrexian mana?  I can do the basic one with {p}, but only one card uses that.

Whenever I try {PW} or {(PW)} it comes back as a server error.  Am I doing something wrong? Is there another method?

Gatherer search for /p in rules text.
add in New Phyrexia only.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Sign In to post comments