Punchface

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Wow.  How could a dood that took that kind of beating go 5 rounds?  JDS is one tough dood, brah.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Tough as hell, but just not good enough. He got wrecked for 5 rounds, and couldn't do anything.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Yup.  Looks like the first fight was a lucky punch now, don't it?

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Looks like it, but I doubt it. Dos Santos has some serious power in his punches. He many have gotten a lucky punch in, but it wasn't because of luckthat punch took out Cain.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
True, it was a huge shot.  They should fight again.  See if JDS' camp can gameplan around Cain's new approach.

Section Six Soldier

I don't think they'll be able to. Dos Santos has great boxing skills, and is pretty good at avoiding take downs, but that's pretty much his entire skill set. He it's supposed to have gotten his black belt in bjj, but he didn't use any bjj.it's going to take a long time to get him to change enough to make a difference.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
And it'll take a long time to get his face to look normal again, too. 

So who is there for Cain to fight, really?  I mean, the HW division isn't good IMO.  You've got Overroid - who I don't want to see rewarded in any way at all - and nobody else.  Big Country is interesting but Cain would beat him down pretty badly.  Meh, it seems like JDS and Cain are the only two guys in the division.

Section Six Soldier

Overreem ous going to be getting the next shot. He has to fight Silva, I think,but you know he is going to destroy Silva. So yeah, you may not lije it, but Overreem is the next up. Besides, Cain had to fight his way back to challenge JDS after JDS knocked Cain out. Cain may not havw knocked out JDS, but the beating Cain fave him was just as bad if not worse. It would be undair to just reward JDS with a sjot at the belt after the beatdown he took.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Meh, Dana stopped caring about fair a long time ago.  It'll be Roidereem.  And that'll be 'fair', I guess.  ;)

Section Six Soldier

Pretty much. It will be better than any of the other possible match ups.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Yup.  Reem has skills ... and a roid created body.  Still, dood can actually fight.

Section Six Soldier

The question is, ous Overeem skulled enough to catch Cain with a knee? And if her does, can Cain take it and survive?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Answer one: likely yes.  Answer two: umm ... probably?  I mean, Reem is a monster of epic proportions and he knows how to kickbox like superawesome an stuff.

Section Six Soldier

That is true. The Reem is a kickboxing beast. It should interesting to watch. By the way, using a phone to post is terrible.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Yeah, it'll be a good fight.  I mean, Barry is also a kickboxing beast but Reem is actually a good one.

So that explains your [redacted] and [redacted] - esque posts lately.  Looked like you'd been hacked or something. 

Section Six Soldier

Yup. I put my laptop in the floor for a second, and then stepped on it, cracking the screen. I have to wait to get it back from best buy. Their extended warranty is actually pretty good. I've taken my pc in several times for other reasons and it's already been repaired at no cost.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Wow that blows.  I blew a motherboard in mine once ... er, Dell did it cuz Dell is kinda retarded.  They put the power source on the board and over time the solder breaks a tiny bit.  That creates a gap that allows the power to arc from the input to the board itself - instantly obliterating it.  Quality design, that.

Section Six Soldier

Yeah, I had a Dell once. Never again. Piece of garbage. Bought it brand newand two months later the months board was dead. They sent a replacement one that had two operating systems installed and they couldn't figure out how to get this of one. I reformatted the entire thing like 10 times and then just told them to give me back my money. And they wanted to charge me 15 percent for "restocking." I screamed at the customer servce agent and three managers. I got all my money and the shopping cost which I actually never paid because it was free back.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Nice.  Other than that one thing I never had any trouble with it.  I thought it was a fluke until the repair dood told me it happens constantly.  I wonder if they ever got around to fixing it.  Probably not.  One of those things that you can imagine them thinking something like 'wow, that motherboard issue is bad.  we could redesign it and issue a recall ... or just make the motherboard an unwarrantied item'. 

Section Six Soldier

Wow that blows.  I blew a motherboard in mine once ... er, Dell did it cuz Dell is kinda retarded.  They put the power source on the board and over time the solder breaks a tiny bit.  That creates a gap that allows the power to arc from the input to the board itself - instantly obliterating it.  Quality design, that.

Wait what?

They solder the power supply connection to the board?

WTF?

http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Yup, they sure do.  Odds are mine only lasted as long as it did cuz I never actually put it in my lap.  When peeps do that the contact between the plug end and their legs accellerates the problem.  Since I never did it just had to get b0rked on its own.

Section Six Soldier

Phail Manufacturer is phail.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Phail Manufacturer is phail.

It's Dell. Did you really expect anything else?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I was expecting Fail... not Phail.

Which is on the level of TerribadSuck vs just Terribad.
Dude, seriously, it's Dell. They are terrible. I wouldn't touch another Dell after the horrible expirience I had. 
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I build my own PCs.

I just assume every box pc is garbage
Does that make you feel special?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Damn, remind me to never get a Dell.

*looks over at current computer, notices big letters spelling out DELL*

****!  
Damn, remind me to never get a Dell.

*looks over at current computer, notices big letters spelling out DELL*

****!  

As long as the E isn't set to an angle you'll be ok cuz it's probably a knock off.

Section Six Soldier

He should be alright. That "E" likely resembles an angled floppy disk.

No it just makes me smarter

Just look at you and ZB and what you guys have to suffer through.
I don't use my Dell anymore.  I have an iBuyPower desktop that's pretty sweet.

Section Six Soldier

No it just makes me smarter

Just look at you and ZB and what you guys have to suffer through.

Meh... it's notworth it to build your own laptop. You don't really save much, if any, money building oyur own laptop. Besides, you have to do all the work and pay all the costs if something breaks on your homebuild. I'm too lazy for that.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Why would you even own a laptop?

Mine sits mostly unused, save the rare occassions when I need the software I've loaded on it to tune cars with.
Why would you even own a laptop?

Mine sits mostly unused, save the rare occassions when I need the software I've loaded on it to tune cars with.

I would rather have a laptop because of school and the research I'm doing. I need my computer worth me often. A desktop isn't very useful to me. 
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this