Guild Combos

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
so which of the guilds do you believe would combo each other nicely?

IMO:

boros + azorious (detain synergizes well with boros' batallion)
golgari + orzhov (they both have a sacrifice theme)
selesnya + simic (populate and evolve)
rakdos + gruul (both aggressive)
izzet + dimir (this is is kind of a stretch...both like to draw cards, izzet's experimentation would somewhat compliment dimir's manipulation)

some of these combos are a little sketchy but its the best i could think up of while still using all of the guilds, what are your guys' thoughts? agreements? disagreements? 

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Oh, so close. Selesnya goes well with Boros because tokens work well with battallion.

Golgari and Dimir. The milling goes well with Golgari's graveyard theme.

Simic goes well with Dimir or Golgari too. Just add black for removal, then blink the highest-toughness creature in Standard repeatedly.

Orzhov with Selesnya. Like World 1-1 of Yoshi's Island said, "make eggs, throw eggs".
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
going well with dimir? I would say azorius just because they have all the unblockable/detain/flying cards that cipher wants so badly. Ironically.
i think simic would actually work well with golgari, just read mystic genesis' flavor text:

"The Simic can grow anything out of a puddle of sludge. I just hope they never join forces with the Golgari." 
- Tesya Karlov, Grand Envoy of Orzhov

corpsejack menace could make your creatures evolve twice as fast...or with rakdos it could really buff your unleash

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Sign In to post comments