Ulvenwald Tracker

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
If I use Ulvenwald Tracker's effect, can I choose my Sublime Archangel vs my opponent's Knight of Infamy?

I was not fully for sure how fights effect worked in this situation.  I assume that I cannot damage it since Knight of Infamy is protected from white and it is Sublime what is dealing damage to it.  If that is the case, then could someone still use Tracker's effect in this situation since Tracker's effect is the one that is targeting?  Just no damage since Sublime is the one damaging?  Or am I wrong and fight's effect what is actually damaging?

Thanks
you can do that
however, the Angel will deal no damage to the Knight (it is prevented because of protection)

not sure what that will actually do except waste mana, but it is legal
proud member of the 2011 community team
You can use the Tracker to make the Archangel and Knight fight, since the Tracker's ability is what's doing the targeting and the Tracker isn't white.

However, it won't do you any good, because any damage that the Angel would deal to the Knight while fighting is prevented, since the Angel is white.

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

If I use Ulvenwald Tracker's effect, can I choose my Sublime Archangel vs my opponent's Knight of Infamy?

I was not fully for sure how fights effect worked in this situation.  I assume that I cannot damage it since Knight of Infamy is protected from white and it is Sublime what is dealing damage to it.  If that is the case, then could someone still use Tracker's effect in this situation since Tracker's effect is the one that is targeting?  Just no damage since Sublime is the one damaging?  Or am I wrong and fight's effect what is actually damaging?

Thanks

Yes, you can have those two fight each other.  The damage from the Archangel will be prevented and the Archangel will take two damage from the Knight.

Cool, Thank you guys for your replies!