DM looking for players (3.5/4e)

15 posts / 0 new
Last post

ideally i would like to run a campaine in 3.5 using the old AD&D setting councile of wyrms.

here is the idea i had:

You are the newest batch of young wyrmling custodians. each of you is from a different clan of the Io’s blood islands and from now until you reach juvenile age you will be working for the council of wyrms to help maintain peace and order between the different clans. This if often a difficult task but the great wyrm Mykell has managed to do just this as the Grand Custodian for 1000 years now. It is a big responsibility to  by Browse to Save">live up to and many of the weaker wyrmlings among you have had extra training to help bring them up to the level of the stronger wyrmlings.

For your first official task you are sent to investigate the blight that has come on the island of fang, an uncivilized island often used to test the combat skills of young dragons of the council, your quest is not only to do that but to find the source of what is affecting the island which seems to be causing both plant and animal to fall gravely ill.

i'm looking for 4-6 players and currently have none, i live in a the GMT time zone

i was thinking of using skype while we play the game. ID is: jlmdragon

Im down for that, I unfortunatly only have the 4e books, but still interested. And did i just blow your mind by responding within the same day? I hope so lol.

I will add you on skype as well.
well i could either give you some 3.5 stuff or we could just run a 4e game, which ever version is more popular, we can always run the other version at a later date and by then we might all have a better idea what it is we all want from the game.
I have the 4e books if you don't find any 3.5 players, I'd be interested in joining a 4e group.
well add me on skype then and we will see where things go, so far i have 2 players there that will play 4e, so act now if you want to be the thrid.
I also play 4e and would be willing to join
Skype name: the.dom1314 
I saw your reply on my thread but I'm going to respond here to check in. I've only got the 4e books as well.
Just noticed skype says you're in UK. I'm in US, Central Time Zone, so 6 hours behind you.
Hey, I'm interested. I only have 4e books. I'll send a message via skype.
lastest update, the group has decided to have the games on the weekends. easier for people to make.

also the main plot of the game is this:

you were all unlucky enough to be in a kingdom that is falling apart, the king is dead, the army is scattered, enemy raiders are running rampant, wild monsters are on the lose, for survival you band together with other villagers and townsfolk as you all try you best to weather the storm.

edit: i now have 7 people in the game and i'm making a reserve list incase people drop out of the game
Hi, I'd like to be added to the list. I'd be a first time player, but I can do either 4e or 3.5.
I would like to be put on the reserve if it´s full already, A "newbie" but I have all the reading material at my disposal to keep up with a 4e game.
lastest update, the group has decided to have the games on the weekends. easier for people to make.

also the main plot of the game is this:

you were all unlucky enough to be in a kingdom that is falling apart, the king is dead, the army is scattered, enemy raiders are running rampant, wild monsters are on the lose, for survival you band together with other villagers and townsfolk as you all try you best to weather the storm.

edit: i now have 7 people in the game and i'm making a reserve list incase people drop out of the game

Nice, I actually like that plot more than a CoW-type plotline. And the weekends will work better for me too. 
Do you know yet what kind of online tabletop we're using? Any restrictions on characters, or are we working that out when we meet up to play?
I'd love to be included if at all possible ... mark me down as a reserve if need be.

I'm quite familiar with 4e, I'm on CET, my skype is lightful_now and I'd love it if you'd get in touch ASAP

thank you for your attention