This game is woefully broken

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
So after 2 of our multiplayer games suffered from presumed networking issues (players "watching" damage effects for eternity even though they have them disabled and don't actually see any effects), I hoped for better luck today. Instead I am confronted with yet another instance of this terribly coded game.
The battlefield is as follows: I have a Firewing Phoenix equipped with Swiftfoot Boots, while my friend has a Goblin Goon and nothing else. He attacks despite having an equal number of creatures, when the card clearly states he requires more creatures than me to do so.

Please fix your game.

Cheers!
Never heard about that...probably a problem a problem caused by the hexproof or something like that.
There is so much bugs like this, I am not even sure if they are actually trying to correct them... They seems to just publish new paying decks...
Stainless will never correct the bug, they prefer publish new paying decks because they want only earn money, not produce good games.
I wonder what all this talk of paying decks is. If they've developed decks that will pay me to play them, then by all means, sign me up.

Wizards: If it isn't game design, we can't do it right. Frankly, we're kind of shaky on the game design sometimes too.

Stainless will never correct the bug, they prefer publish new paying decks because they want only earn money, not produce good games.

They will try to correct as many as they can for 2014. 2013 reported works far better than 2012 ever did.

I wonder what all this talk of paying decks is. If they've developed decks that will pay me to play them, then by all means, sign me up.

Lol no kidding! Money Mouth

IMAGE(http://pwp.wizards.com/8102856493/Scorecards/Landscape.png)

Stainless and Wizards have an abundance of professional pride - however noone works for free. Based on conjecture, I believe it has far more to do with the INSANE payment plans to the console providers to publish an update to a game.

In fact, quite recently in an article, speculation as to why Apple and Google are pulling ahead compared to consoles, centered around the fact that you can create a game and publish it to the world with next to 0 money up front. (you need a SDK, about 2-400$ pr year with apple)

Apple eats 30% of your sales(google might as well), but any and all code updates you push subsequently are published and downloaded free of charge for all your customers. You can even publish DLC with no money up front.

So if it doesn't sell, no loss. Near risc free businessplan.
Stainless and Wizards have an abundance of professional pride - however noone works for free. Based on conjecture, I believe it has far more to do with the INSANE payment plans to the console providers to publish an update to a game.

There's also the possibility that being on multiple systems with preumably different patching/updating costs/procedures/timetables can't help either.

He just needs more creatures than the player he attacks.He don't needs more creatures than both opponents together.