Enchantments and Karona

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi, I've recently built a Karona, the False God commander deck and I'm curious how she works with enchantments.

Enchanting her with vows eg, Vow of Flight, makes sure she cant hit me when she passes to my opponents, but how do those vows interact with cards like Sphere of Safety? When Karona passes to another player do I retain control of the enchantment and thus the opponent must pay the mana cost of Sphere to attack me?

Any help is very appreciated. 
Your assumptions are correct.  Any enchantments on Karona, False God will stay attached to it when it passes around, and you retain control of the enchantments.  Keep in mind that your opponents can enchant it while they have control of it too, and you will not control those enchantments.

Rules Advisor

Hi, I've recently built a Karona, the False God commander deck and I'm curious how she works with enchantments.

Enchanting her with vows eg, Vow of Flight, makes sure she cant hit me when she passes to my opponents, but how do those vows interact with cards like Sphere of Safety? When Karona passes to another player do I retain control of the enchantment and thus the opponent must pay the mana cost of Sphere to attack me?

Any help is very appreciated. 

You will still control the Vow and it will count in calculating the cost to attack with the Sphere.
Thank you both for the fast answer. 

Thats great help