The Gatecrash Preview Week Contest

382 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Gatecrash Preview Week Contest

It's preview week for the newest Magic the Gathering set, Gatecrash! And in standard YMtC tradition, we're going to celebrate by having a huge, two week contest. I'm Silly Dragons, and together along with Mown, we're going to be hosting this set's Preview Week Contest.

Now here's how the contest is going to work. Each day you will be given a criteria inspired by one or more of the spoiled cards. You will have 24 hours to design a card matching that criteria. Your card will be graded on a scale of 1-10, and the best card each round will win. Mown and I will alternate days, so Mown will create the criteria for and grade odd-numbered rounds while I take the even-numbered rounds.

You may join or leave the contest at any time; just because you missed a day doesn't mean you're out. While missing rounds might put you at a disadvantage for winning the super special grand prizes at the end, you will still have and equal chance at winning the individual round.

Prizes* are given out at the end for the following categories: Highest Overall Score, Most Rounds Won, and Highest Average Score.

*Prizes may be imaginary and/or nonexistent. To win Highest Average Score you must participate in at least three rounds.

A little bit of courage is the real magic.
[sblock Scores by Round]
[sblock Round 1]9.0 - Dream Spinner, ParadOxymoron, Nyktos
8.0 - Fireballmage, morticianjohn, turnip_song
7.5 - ConfusedAsUsual
7.0 - Fenix, ReveillarkAbuser
6.5 - Mono789, Imidazoline, Glasir, ChaosLight, vlord
6.0 - EpicLevelCommoner, eddned, magicpablo666, ninetailedfox
5.5 - Catotheyounger, an_endless_epidemic, altimis, Axelle, theatog
5.0 - HairlessThoctar
4.5 - FirstTurnKill, Ulcaster
4.0 - j0e1bar, Kazapenku

Comments for Round 1[/sblock]
[sblock Round 2]8.5 - Dream Spinner
7.5 - Axelle, Mono789, ParadOxymoron
7.0 - ConfusedAsUsual, HairlessThoctar, vlord, Nyktos
6.5 - Glasir, Fireballmage
6.0 - FirstTurnKill, Imidazoline, Kazepenku
5.5 - eddned, magicpablo666, Ulcaster, ChaosLight, Catotheyounger, turnip song, ninetailedfox
5.0 - j0e1bar, altmis, ReveillarkAbuser, theatog
4.5 - Fenix
4.0 - morticianjohn, an endless epidemic

Comments for Round 2[/sblock]
[sblock Round 3]Not yet closed.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock Scores by Contestant]

ContestantR1R2R3R4R5R6R7R8R9R10WonAvgTotal
altmis5.55.0XXXXXXXXX10.5
an endless epidemic5.54.0XXXXXXXXX9.5
Axelle5.57.5XXXXXXXXX13.0
Catotheyounger5.55.5XXXXXXXXX11.0
ChaosLight6.55.5XXXXXXXXX12.0
ConfusedAsUsual7.57.0XXXXXXXXX14.5
Dream Spinner9.08.5XXXXXXXX1X17.5
eddned6.05.5XXXXXXXXX11.5
EpicLevelCommoner6.0N/AXXXXXXXXX6.0
Fenix7.04.5XXXXXXXXX11.5
Fireballmage8.06.5XXXXXXXXX14.5
FirstTurnKill4.56.0XXXXXXXXX10.5
Glasir6.56.5XXXXXXXXX13.0
HairlessThoctar5.07.0XXXXXXXXX12.0
Imidazoline6.56.0XXXXXXXXX12.5
j0e1bar4.05.0XXXXXXXXX9.0
Kazepenku4.06.0XXXXXXXXX10.0
magicpablo6666.05.5XXXXXXXXX11.5
Mono7896.57.5XXXXXXXXX14.0
morticianjohn8.04.0XXXXXXXXX12.0
ninetailedfox6.05.5XXXXXXXXX11.5
Nyktos9.07.0XXXXXXXX1X16.0
ParadOxymoron9.07.5XXXXXXXXX16.5
ReveillarkAbuser7.05.0XXXXXXXXX12.0
theatog5.55.0XXXXXXXXX10.5
turnip song8.05.5XXXXXXXXX13.5
Ulcaster4.55.5XXXXXXXXX10.0
vlord6.57.0XXXXXXXXX13.5

[/sblock]
Criteria 1

[sblock Inspired By][/sblock]

Splashy mythics? Who doesn't like criteria based off of splashy mythics? Create a card that refers to itself by name. We are looking for cards with wording similar to Squadron Hawk, Demigod of Revenge, and the spoiled card above. Not cards such as Wild Mongrel.

Round 1 will end midnight January 2nd EST (roughly 34 hours from this post). You're getting a little extra time for round 1 because we got this up late, and round 2 will end at the same time.
Hells yeah.
multiple hosts? preposterous.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Its so if one of us dies the other one can take over.

Also because Mown complained that doing it himself was way too much work.
Agyrem Patrol 
Creature — Spirit Soldier
Battalion — Whenever and at least two other creatures attack, you may return target creature card named Agyrem Patrol from your graveyard to the battlefield, tapped and attacking.
When the ghost district merged with the city proper, the Boros saw a new realm in need of its enforcement.
2/2
Coffin Cowerer 
Creature - Zombie
Sacrifice ~:  at the end of your turn, return a card named ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield.
3/1
When things get dangerous, it hides in the only safe place:  the grave.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Criteria 1

Inspired By ...mbToggleSBlock(4);>Show

Splashy mythics? Who doesn't like criteria based off of splashy mythics? Create a card that refers to itself by name. We are looking for cards with wording similar to Squadron Hawk , Demigod of Revenge , and the spoiled card above. Not cards such as Wild Mongrel .

Round 1 will end midnight January 2nd EST (roughly 34 hours from this post). You're getting a little extra time for round 1 because we got this up late, and round 2 will end at the same time.

Waking the Dead
Creature - Zombie (r)
When Waking the dead enters play you may search
your library for any number of cards named waking
the dead and put them into play

when waking the dead is put into the graveyard you
may sacrafice a non token creature not named waking
the dead and return target creature to the battle field.
1/1
Disturbed Dead
Creature - Zombie
You may cast Disturbed Dead from your graveyard if another card named Disturbed Dead is in your graveyard.
2/2
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
Changed submission somewhat; new one is here.
blah blah metal lyrics
Burning Tree Rioters -
Creature - Human Warrior
Whenever Burning Tree Rioters deals combat damage, search your library for a card named "Burning Tree Rioters", put it in your hand, then shuffle your library.
Bloodrush :gm - Target attacking creature gets +3/+3 and "whenever this creature deals combat damage, search your library for a card named "Burning Tree Rioters", put it in your hand, then shuffle your library."
2/2

Terracotta Legionnaire

Creature-Elemental Soldier
Mythic
When Terracotta Legionnaire enters the battlefield, if it isn't a token, put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of it for each creature you control named Terracotta Legionnaire
Other soldier creatures you control get +1/+1
1/1

Its so if one of us dies the other one can take over.

Also because Mown complained that doing it himself was way too much work.

All true. Bless you both.

Multiverse Seer |
Creature - Human Wizard
: Draw a card.
Grandeur - , Discard another card named Multiverse Seer: Draw two cards.
He sees all possibilities, and the paths clear because of the versions of him who did not.
2/1
That's weirdly similar to how clockworking works in Test of Metal.

I don't know what that is.

One of the Planeswalker novels. Focusing on Tezzeret iirc.
blah blah metal lyrics

One of the Planeswalker novels. Focusing on Tezzeret iirc.

Yeah, thats the Tezz book. 
It's the ability to perceive and pull experiences out of alternate time lines.
All of the upside of time travel without the horrible blowing up Tolaria side effects.
You do have to be massively unhinged to use it properly, and its more trouble than its worth if you're dealing with someone smarter than you.   

ROUND 1 ENTRY:

Bodysnatcher |
Creature -- Vampire Assassin (R)
Flying
When Bodysnatcher is turned face up, you may exile it and target creature.  If you do, search that creature's owner's graveyard, hand, and library for all cards with the same name as that creature, and that player searches your graveyard, hand, and library for all cards named Bodysnatcher.  Each player exiles those cards.  Then, each player whose library was searched this way shuffles his or her library.
Morph
4/4

Quick edit to catch a mistake before the contest closes.

Edit 2: Bunches of templating fixes.

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
Growth Factor :G:
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant creature
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on enchanted creature for each Aura named Growth Factor you control.
With a pinch, roots can push up the cobblestones. With two, they can topple a city block.
Gang Extortionist -
Creature - Human Rogue
Extort
Whenever you cast a spell, for each creature you control with extort, target player loses 1 life and you gain 1 life. 
1/2

Edit: Ahh, okie, got it. Silly me.

Gang Extortionist -
Creature - Human Rogue
Extort 
Whenever ~ extorts an opponent, you may search your library for a card named ~ and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your library.
2/2
Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Gang Extortionist -
Creature - Human Rogue
Extort
Whenever you cast a spell, for each creature you control with extort, target player loses 1 life and you gain 1 life. 
1/2

I don't think you quite understand the criteria bro.
Electrical Arc 
Instant (U)

~ deals two damage to target creature or player.
As long as ~ is on the stack, players may cast spells named ~ without paying their mana costs.

Controlling electricity is easy -- it always follows the path of least resistance.  

I will mention the stack if I want to, see if I don't!  Also, mediocre puns.

Because of this card idea I have spent the last two hours watching videos of electricity doing terrible and wonderful things.  Oopsies.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

Knight of the Four Winds
Creature – Human Knight
First strike
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four creatures named Knight of the Four Winds, you win the game.
2/2

PORTRAIT OF A PLANESWALKER – Coming October 13th, 2013

IMAGE(http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/385.gif)

Electric-charged Electromancer

Creature -- Goblin

haste

When ~ enters the battlefield,  you may reveal any number of cards named ~. If you do, deal 1 damage to target creature or player for every card revealed this way.

1/1

I feel electrifying! 
Criteria 2

[sblock Inspired By][/sblock]

Ghost Dad is back in all of its unkillable, life-stealing glory! The original Ghost Council was the defining card in its deck back when it was in standard. It did everything. It was a huge threat, was hard to remove efficiently, and even if you could stall it you would still slowly get bled out by it. This card is everything the old Ghost Council was, and maybe more! In honor of our new Ghost Dad, create a threat that is hard to remove.

Round 2 ends midnight EST January 3rd (roughly 24 hours from now). Note that round 1 is still open, and will close at the same time as round 2.
ROUND 1:

Sanity Culling
Sorcery
Each player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. If a card named ~ is put into your graveyard from your library this way, you may exile it and encode it on a creature you control.
Cipher (Then, you may exile this spell card encoded on a creature you control. Whenever that creature deals combat damage to a player, its controlled may cast a copy of the encoded card without paying its mana cost.)

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Shedskin Krasis
Creature -- Snake Ooze

Evolve
Remove a +1/+1 counter from ~: ~ gains hexproof until end of turn.

2/2 

I feel like this is decent and printable but not all that exciting, so it's a placeholder for now.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

ROUND ONE
Footsoldier
Creature-Human Soldier
Vigilance
You may cast ~ without paying its mana cost if you control a creature named ~
1/1

ROUND 2

Teysa, Chief Extrorter
Creature- Spirit
You may cast ~ from exile
When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, target player loses two life
Whenever ~ dies, exile all graveyards
4/4

[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
ROUND 2 ENTRY:

Boros Champion |
Creature -- Human Soldier (R)
Boros Champion has +1/+1 for each damage marked on it.
Battalion -- Whenever Boros Champion and at least two other creatures attack, Boros Champion fights target creature.
Few are the number of men whom Aurelia will grace to fight in her stead.
3/3

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
Round I

Ersatz Goop
Creature - Spirit Ooze
Ersatz Goop has all abilities of other cards named Ersatz Goop.

"On the bad nights, the streets of Ravnica run red. On the worst nights, they run green."

9/9

Round II

Braincest Vermin
Creature - Rat
You may cast a spell from your hand without paying its mana cost, that spell loses all rules text and gains "Put a token that is a copy of Braincest Vermin onto the battlefield." That spell goes straight to your graveyard.

"Nothing is more attractive than intelligence."

1/1

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.

round 1

Waking the Dead
Creature - Zombie       (r)
When Waking the dead enters play you may search
your library for any number of cards named waking
the dead and put them into play

when waking the dead is put into the graveyard you
may sacrafice a non token creature not named waking
the dead and return target creature to the battle field.
1/1

round 2

Graveborn Wurm
Creature - wurm     (u)
Graveborn Wurm can be cast from the graveyard or exile.
When Graveborn Wurm is cast from the graveyard it gets
a +1/+1 counter.
Whem Graveborn Wurm is cast from exile it gets 3 +1/+1
counters.
 1/1
Round 1:

Essence Thief -- :UM::UM:
Creature - Illusion (R)

:UM:: Target nonland permanent's name becomes Essence Thief.
When Essence Thief dies, gain control of another card named Essence Thief.

3 / 1

===xxx===

Rond 2:

Stubborn Sprite -- :GM:
Creature - Sprite (R)

Whenever Stubborn Sprite leaves the battlefield, if a land entered the battlefield this turn, you may return it from anywhere to the battlefield.
: Target opponent reveals cards from the top of his or her library until a land card is revealed. That player puts that land onto the battlefield unless he or she exiles a land he or she controls. Then that player shuffles his or her library.

2 / 2

EDIT: Changed round 1... now it affects cars named Sturdy Myr, not just itself.
Might try to find something different.

Because Mown hated my Sturdy Myr:

Sturdy Myr --
Artifact Creature - Myr (U)

Sturdy Myr is a 2/2 colorless artifact creature.

2 / 2
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Stubborn Shock
Instant
Stubborn Shock deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
A deck can have any number of cards named Stubborn Shock.

Round 2

Tenacious Defense
Creature - Zombie Griffin
Flying, protection from enchantments
You may cast Tenacious Defense from exile
You may cast Tenacious Defense from your graveyard
0/3
Don't be too smart to have fun
Round 2

Amnesia Elemental |
Creature - Elemental
Shroud
When Amnesia Elemental dies, put X cards from the top of your library into your graveyard, where X is Amnesia Elemental's power.
Amnesia Elemental's power is equal to the number of cards in your graveyard.
*/1 
Round 1:

Nero of the Desert 
Legendary Creature- Human Rogue
Flash
Vanishing 2
Damage that would reduce your life total to less than 1 reduces it to 1 instead.
When ~ dies, if it had no time counters on it, you may search your library for a card named ~ and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.
2/1

Round 2:

Gale Rider
Creature- Human Wizard
Flying, Shroud
When ~ enters the battlefield, return all other creatures to their owners' hands.
-They ride the fiercest winds, bringing destruction in their wake.
2/3

Eh. Couldn't think of good flavor text for the second one. I may edit it if I get inspired.
ROUND 2:

Scourge of the Council
Creature - Horror
Trample, ~ cannot block
If ~ would die, you may pay half your life, rounded up. If you do, put two +1/+1 counters on ~ instead.
At the beginning of each end step, if ~'s power is greater than 4, exile it.
"The biggest mistake people do when dealing with it is thinking they can repay their debts."
2/1

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?

Sturdy Myr --
Artifact Creature - Myr (U)
Sturdy Myr is a 2/2 colorless artifact creature.
2 / 2

Doesn't currently fit the round 1 criteria.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Dammit cau, you stole my card. I might just submit it anyway with a different name D:<
Hehe.

Round 2:

Carrier Drake -
Creature - Drake
Flying, ~ can't be countered. 
(), Return ~ to its owner's hand: The next spell you cast costs less to cast.
4/3
Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Treasury Haunts
Creature - Spirit
Extort
Whenver a player loses life, you may search your graveyard or library for a card named ~, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you searched your library this way, shuffle it.
Once you get a taste for gold, you'll know why they never left.
1/2

Round 2:

Cuthroat Bodysnatcher
Creature - Shapeshifter Mutant
flying
: Exile ~ haunting target creature.
When the haunted creature dies, return ~ to the battlefield.
"Ravnica's blackmarket is a wonderful place. Where else can a dimir spy have simic scientists graft orzhov technology into their hearts?"
3/1