[GTC-ICD] Gridlock

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gridlock X
Instant (U)
Tap X target nonland permanents.
"One tiny peg pulled from a single wagon wheel, and an entire district grounds to a halt." - Lazav

From the main site.

Discuss.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Seems to be a Very Powerful card, did not think this type would be printed at anything less then rare.
At instant speed I'm saying this is going to see constructed play.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

How is this REALLY any better than Reality Spasm?
more splashable? (no, im seriously asking. still not any good at anything but casual play)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg)

How is this REALLY any better than Reality Spasm?

Alara-Zen and Alara-Scars were really fast formats. In this slow format being able to tap down your opponent's side of the board can let you swing for the win over chumpers.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

Will probably see SB play at least, IMO.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
When you make an ICD, please type out the card info as well as posting a picture, for those of us at computers that can't view images.

Can someone please type out this card?
an overloaded blustersquall can achieve the same thing but with 3 mana... unless you tap an enchantment, which doesn't really make sense... well there is also artifacts I guess
Thinking Feeling of Dread is just a much better card right now for this effect. Gonna need to see some pretty bat**** crazy artifacts to make this fit the bill.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
Meh, not good, not bad, but should keep limited insteresting. 
How to Auto Card
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck
Auto Deck
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4x Halimar Depths 4X Unstable Frontier 8X Island 4X Swamp Creatures 12 4x Hedron Crabs 4x Nemesis of Reason 4x Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4X Spreading Seas 4X Suffer the Past 4x Mind Funeral 4X Archive Trap 4X Ponder 4x Into the Roil 4X Soul Manipulation {/deck}
A totally okay card. The flavor of it is very fun though.
it's an alright card. instant speed is nice.
could see some play in SBs in standard, and maybe some in modern.
It's not quite Repeal, but the appeal in shouting 'IT'S TOTALLLL GRIDLOCK!' in a Jamaican accent, and building a deck themed around Hermes from Family Guy is too good to pass up (Droning Beauracrat anyone?)
It's not quite Repeal, but the appeal in shouting 'IT'S TOTALLLL GRIDLOCK!' in a Jamaican accent, and building a deck themed around Hermes from Family Guy is too good to pass up (Droning Beauracrat anyone?)

I died a little.
Possible sb like some have said.
EOT. Ok I tap all your creature. Swing for lethal on my turn. Seems decent. Now if only it'd play out that way...

I died a little.

I died a little as well. A piece of me will forever be lost
Oops, rofl, Futurama Cry.
It lacks the power of Gigadrowse to tap lands and allow you to combo off the next turn.  But many a limited game will be won with this being the final spell cast in that game.
When you make an ICD, please type out the card info as well as posting a picture, for those of us at computers that can't view images.

Can someone please type out this card?

Just curious...What kind of computer can't view images? 

I assume that it's a Websense-type thing: block downloads of any file ending with *.jpg, *.bmp, etc to stop your employees wasting time on the internet.

I assume that it's a Websense-type thing: block downloads of any file ending with *.jpg, *.bmp, etc to stop your employees wasting time on the internet.

Also, Lynx, which is for the blind.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Hello Time Warp. I wonder how a control deck with sweepers feeling of Dread and this would do to aggro..
This will win alot of limited games but talking about it for constructed purposes is absurd.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__