Custom Playmats Suggestions

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello all, this is the first time for me posting on the forum boards so I apologize if this is the wrong section.

A couple of my friends and I have decided to buy a playmat, so we headed to our local trading card store but they only had 3 different playmats, and since we didn't want to end up buying the same and they didn't have an image we liked we decided to get a custom one made. I looked around through a couple of sites, as well as some e-bay stores that do custom playmats. They all seem to be within the same price range of 25$-30$.

My question then is: anyone here got a playmat made that could suggest a site that is trustworthy, reliable, and has good prices?

Thanks in advance for the replies!
Getting custom mats made is generally pretty pricey.  I had a custom mat made once, and it ended up costing nearly $40.  If you're talented with markers, you could buy a blank white mat on ebay for about $8 and d.i.y.     
Getting custom mats made is generally pretty pricey.  I had a custom mat made once, and it ended up costing nearly $40.  If you're talented with markers, you could buy a blank white mat on ebay for about $8 and d.i.y.     

I figured as much about the cost. I am not too worried about the cost though, I had an idea of the price range, but do you happen to remember where you got your custom made mat from? Or know of a reliable site? Thanks

And the blank mat is out of the question, I am terri-bad at drawing :D 
You could try getting ahold of a screen printer to lay over a plain playmat.
I miss the old days.
$25 is good for a custom playmat. I say go for it. You can add a life counter or whatever on the side, too, then, if you want to.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
If I were you I'd go to InkedPlaymats.com. Its super cheap and you can make your own design and have your own custom playmat. Mine was $22~ and it turned out great. Quick shipping as well. They have designs you can choose but you can upload your own. Just make sure you know what your doing or the mat could turn out awful. 
Sign In to post comments