Character Sheets

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Any updates to the character sheet since the 17Dec12 packet release? The sheets in there are not very good for the current rules. I have gone and atleast turned it into a PDF form, but hoping someone has been more industrious than I...

I got tired of waiting for a better character sheet so I made my own

Here!

(.doc format, 2 pages)
Epic fantasy action adventure! - free ebook
Downloaded the file for your sheet, but it won't open.

Is it ok to share homemade sheets?  If so then Here's mine  If not I'll take it down.

Downloaded the file for your sheet, but it won't open.

It's a word document, so I have to assume you aren't using windows maybe?

Love the look of your sheet Xuub! Probably a little too heavy on the pictures with not enough room for information though. 
Epic fantasy action adventure! - free ebook
@Savant: Nice sheet. Pretty cut and clean, and, unless your spellcaster, it's all one page. That's how I like 'em.

@Xuub: Your sheet looks cool, but I'd totally have to get used to the slanted boxes. The circle a die for skill dice is a nice touch as well  
My two copper.
Thanks Jenks & Savant1974.  I took some of your feedback and changed it around.  Not the best sheet out there, but it's my first attempt at making one, so I'm still learning Photoshop and InDesign! lol

Thanks Jenks & Savant1974.  I took some of your feedback and changed it around.  Not the best sheet out there, but it's my first attempt at making one, so I'm still learning Photoshop and InDesign! lol

Awesome job Xuub, but to make it more functional try to make a BnW version of it, it has to be practical and beautiful Wink. My group will probably test Savant sheet this weekend. Thanks guys, the current official sheet is awful
I realize that the wizard sheet needs to be fixed...have WIS for Spell att and Spell DC saves instead of INT...wil fix and repost next week.

Also fix the ROUGE in the rogue sheet Tongue Out
OK..here are the character sheets with the corrections I have seen and been told about. Thanks Meiwayer0 Laughing
We will use them tomorrow and prolly see more fixes...just let me know.  I want to put these on with word because when I convert them to pdf...it doesn't fill the whole page like it does when I print them from Word...but oh well

www.dropbox.com/s/feznd8qgl4fob8p/monk%2...    monk
www.dropbox.com/s/fugfo1lp60i9ebu/FIghte...  fighter
www.dropbox.com/s/8yza9lct65yk3yt/Wizard...  wizard
www.dropbox.com/s/8h7ik8qhtltlhqr/rogue%...   rogue
www.dropbox.com/s/agndiwp0ramzl9r/Cleric...  cleric

Enjoy!
It's better to burn out than fade away!
PDFs and the doc file are working now. (: Great work!
PDFs and the doc file are working now. (: Great work!

Thanks!
It's better to burn out than fade away!