Keywords

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is there anyway to add the radiant keyword  to an at-will ?
specifically eldritch strike
Radiant Weapon, Crusader Weapon, Shard are the firsts that jump to mind.

Also if you are just taking advantage of radiant vulnerability the feat Pervasive Light can be helpful.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Those items add or change damage to radiant, they do not ADD the radiant keyword
If it does radiant damage, it has the radiant keyword.
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
The Shard won't change the keyword.

Anything which adds or changes a damage type, also amends keywords appropriately.  This was clarified in errata early on, and codified in the RC.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
There isn't a consumable shard for radiant damage?  I thought there was **goes to compendium**

Edit: Totally correct I thought there was a whetstone-esque shard you could use (although I understand how it could have been dragonshard I was talking about, which also don't work). 
Show
You should probably review the keyword rules. Then the answer will be fairly obvious.

But: Arcane Admixture.
You should probably review the keyword rules. Then the answer will be fairly obvious.

You may want to review that feat. Arcane Admixture only adds acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder, not radiant.

You may want to review that feat. Arcane Admixture only adds acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder, not radiant.

You are correct.

Other part of my post still stands.