Erebus, Demon King of Darkness

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I need help in setting up Erebus, Demon King of Darkness.  He is a demon lord.  How would I do the show/hide feature?  Since he only flies what things should and should not be in his sheet?  What SLAs should I give him besides the ones he gets for being a demon lord and the ones listed below?

He despises Pelor and despises any one who worships and/or works for Pelor.

How do i explain how he got his titles?
Title(s): Prince of Shadows; The Dark Prince of the Night, The Shadow King

Erebus, Demon King of Darkness, the Night, Shadows, Undead Shadows, Nightshades, Wraith, and Darkness
Floating silently into view is a vile creature that resembles a gigantic, tremendously horrific shaped blot of darkness, a void that blends the features of a humanoid with the worst features of a segmented worm is twenty feet tall.  He has no features except for the two malevolent gleaming stars of his eyes and no light reflects off his skin.  In place of each arm, has a knot of flesh at each shoulder, from which he has three highly flexible prehensile nightmarish looking tentacles whip out.  The segment worm body is fourteen feet in length with each jagged segment measuring six inches in length.  When he speaks, his raspy voice sounds like a faint wind blowing through a dead forest of dry leaves and brittle branches.  It carries with it a chill that no fire can eliminate.

CE Huge outsider (chaotic, evil, extraplanar, tanar’ri)

Abilities: Str 30, Dex 34, Con 30 Int 28, Wis 28, Cha 30;
at will—greater invisibility
3/day—symbol of weakness
1/day—utter darkness
Feats: Dark SpeechB, Dodge, Flyby AttackB, Improved Critical (tentacles), Improved Disarm, Improved Flyby Attack, Improved Intuitive, Improved Sunder, Mobility, Power Attack, Vile Natural Attack
Darkness Enhancement: In areas of dim lighting (candlelight, moonlight or less), Erebus gains a +15 bonus to attacks, damage, saves, spell resistance and armor class.
Incorporeality: As a standard action, Erebus can become incorporeal for as long as he desires.  While incorporeal, Erebus appears as a large humanoid shadow.  During this time, he receives the incorporeal subtype, and the following changes to his statistics are in effect for as long as he remains incorporeal:  Huge outsider (chaotic, evil, incorporeal); AC 35, touch 35, flat-footed 24; Atk +49/+44/+39/+34 melee (1d8+5/17–20, +5 longsword) and +49 melee (1d8+5/17–20, +5 longsword); SQ incorporeal subtype; Str –; Climb +18, Jump +4; Cleave and Power Attack unavailable.  He requires a standard action to return to his natural state.
Silent Movement: Erebus always moves silently and cannot be heard with Listen checks at all.
Swift Sundering (Su): Erebus can make a sunder attempt
as a swift action with one of its tentacles.
Summon Shadow Elemental (Su): Once per day Erebus can summon one greater shadow elemental automatically.  The greater shadow elemental arrive in 1d10 rounds and serve for 1 hour or until released.
Summon Tanar’ri (Su): Once per day Erebus can summon area.
Summon Undead (Su): Erebus can can summon undead creatures once per night: 7–12 shadows, 2–5 greater shadows, 1–2 dread wraiths, or 1 nightshade (any type). The undead arrive in 1d10 rounds and serve for 1 hour or until released.
True Seeing (Ex): Erebus is under the constant effect of true seeing spell, as per the spell of the same name.  This ability cannot be dispelled.
[
sblock
=
Title
]

What you want to hide

[/sblock] 

But the first part without "enter" 's

And for the char, you can give hime shadow leap (like the ability of the shadow dancer). Also check the tefflamar shadowlord (PGF iirc)
I was wanting to use the show/hide feature since my charcters sheet is long and the fact that it would save space.

What other things could I look at that would help me out with seting him up?  What abilities could I give  him that show his power over the night besides being more powerful at night?  What would some good SLA for him to have?

Is having nightshades, shadows, shadow elementals, undead shadows, wraiths as part of his portfolio to much?

Since Erebus wants to become a god of darkness would he serve one of the deities with darkness as part of their portfolio or overthrow one of them?

How would I go about figuring out his personality beyond he is self-centered and he want to plung the Prime Material Plane into eternal darkness?
Sign In to post comments