M13 Event Decks

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
They were having a special on CardKingdom for both the M13 event decks for $33, so obviosely I jumped on it. What are some of the better cards in the decks? I'm pretty new to MTG and I don't know what cards in the decks are good or not.
Thanks in advance! 
Green event deck has Thragtusk in it, Oblivion Ring</a> are also really good
the Red event deck Sulfur Falls are nice and some of the commons and uncommons are nice as well such as Think twice, Faithless Looting, and Forbidden alchemy
the Red event deck Sulfur Falls are nice and some of the commons and uncommons are nice as well such as Think twice, Faithless Looting, and Forbidden alchemy

Thanks! I'll have to expand on the R/U deck because I don't have any decks in those colors. A hypersonic dragon seems like it would look good in that deck. I'll probably move the 'tusk to my Jund deck and see if it works at FNM. I played the other week and lost 3 of my 4 games to Thragtusks.

Thanks! I'll have to expand on the R/U deck because I don't have any decks in those colors. A hypersonic dragon seems like it would look good in that deck. I'll probably move the 'tusk to my Jund deck and see if it works at FNM. I played the other week and lost 3 of my 4 games to Thragtusks.

One of the best combo cards I can think of right now is Invisible Stalker. You can hit for three each turn or go one, two, three, four, five, six, dead. Of course, you're free to do both (along with Curiosity), and to even add some of the "human matters" Innistrad equipment.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt