Green Machine/Mono Green Aggro/Fight Club

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
First off Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable holiday. Anywho in my boredom today I decided to build a new deck and went with a Mono Green Aggro deck and I would like some input if it is good before I go out and get the cards I need. So anyway here I go.
Creatures 24
Predator Ooze x4
Strangleroot Geist x4
Wolfir Avenger x4
Arbor Elf x4
Nightshade Peddler or Young Wolf x4
Wolfir Silverheart x2
Vorapede x2

Spells 10
Increasing Savagery x2
Rancor x4
Prey Upon x4

Planeswalker 2
Garruk, Primal Hunter x2

Land 24
Forest x24

Any help or ideas would be very helpful and graciously accepted.  
You want Ulvenwald Tracker to kill opposing creatures and to make Predator Ooze bigger.
make room for a couple triumph of ferocity.  its very consistent and can give your deck some much needed card advantage (its much more consistent than it looks).
You want Ulvenwald Tracker to kill opposing creatures and to make Predator Ooze bigger.

Okay. I will drop the Nightshade Peddler and Young Wolf and throw him instead. 
First off Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable holiday. Anywho in my boredom today I decided to build a new deck and went with a Mono Green Aggro deck and I would like some input if it is good before I go out and get the cards I need. So anyway here I go.
Creatures 24
Predator Ooze x4
Strangleroot Geist x4
Wolfir Avenger x4
Arbor Elf x4
Nightshade Peddler or Young Wolf x4
Wolfir Silverheart x2
Vorapede x2

Spells 10
Increasing Savagery x2
Rancor x4
Prey Upon x4

Planeswalker 2
Garruk, Primal Hunter x2

Land 24
Forest x24

Any help or ideas would be very helpful and graciously accepted.  

Here is the deck with the added suggestions, so what do you think?

Creatures 24
Predator Ooze x4
Strangleroot Geist x4
Wolfir Avenger x4
Arbor Elf x4
Ulvenwald Tracker x4
Wolfir Silverheart x2
Vorapede x2 

Spells 11
Increasing Savagery x2
Rancor x4
Prey Upon x3
Triumph of Ferocity x2

Land 23
Forest x23

make room for a couple triumph of ferocity.  its very consistent and can give your deck some much needed card advantage (its much more consistent than it looks).

I added in two copies of  Triumph of Ferocity and I will see how it does. Thank you for the help. 
I would go down to 2 Wolfir Avenger and add 2 Deadbridge Goliath, it will also suit your mana curve better I believe
Sign In to post comments