Question regarding Character Builder

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello and Merry Christmas everyone!

I have a question regarding the character builder. Is it anywhere possible to select the campaign settings? Right now we play with all available books, magazines etc. and we don't want this. I can't seem to find where this could be changed. Can anyone help me out?

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone!

I have a question regarding the character builder. Is it anywhere possible to select the campaign settings? Right now we play with all available books, magazines etc. and we don't want this. I can't seem to find where this could be changed. Can anyone help me out?

Currently there is no way to customize your campaign contents in the on-line builder. You can select your campaign setting, but the only time it makes a difference is for Encounters and Dark Sun. Encounters will limit you to Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms, Heroes of Shadow, Heroes of the Feywild, Heroes of the Elemental Chaos and Into the Unknown. Dark Sun will put the racial and class limitations present in Dark Sun into place. All other campaign selection options let you play in the whole sandbox.