Creation rituals any good beside enchanting?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi guys,

I just went through all the creation rituals (in the creation category) and beside Enchant Magic Item, I can not seem to think of good ideas or things to do with the rituals in the creation category.

1- Anyone could prove me wrong?

3- If so, any ideas with any ritual (please say which ritual).

4- I skiped #2!

Thx! 
Arcane Mark can be handy for RP reasons.

Brew Potion should be self explanatory why it is useful.

I can think of 101 ways to use Duplicate.

Fluid Funds does wonders for dragon-horde looting.

Hallowed Temple.  Put one anywhere in any situation where the fact that Demons can't enter is relevant.

Mordenkainen's Joining - Think of things that normally fit together becoming one to the peril of others.  That door is now a wall.  That sword and sheathe are now just decorations.  That guard you snuck up on now has his boots as a permanent part of the battlement which should make it hard for him to come after you quickly.

Secure Shelter uses the words "immune to all damage".  If you can't find a use for an indestructible building you aren't trying hard enough. 
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Sign In to post comments