Punisher of the Gods

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you take Punisher of the Gods  Epic destiny does the level 30 feature max ALL damage ? including your curse damage ?
Everything. You can just ditch all your dice that aren't d20s.

Well, that is a lie, you need to put Immortal Curse on them with a succesful attack first, which will still roll damage.
We are doing a one night level 30 fight.
This will make it obscene !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for making my day
If you want obscene, maxed damage rolls is really, really not up to calibre for an ED capstone.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
If you want obscene, maxed damage rolls is really, really not up to calibre for an ED capstone.

Aw, don't ruin his fun.

Aw, don't ruin his fun.

Alcestis not for ruining noob-fun.  Someone is in the holiday spirit!
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here

I am always nice to people who ask questions, genuinely wanting to know the answer.

I am always nice to people who ask questions, genuinely wanting to know the answer.

I am literally bookmarking this gem for later use.

If I had known you were going to be giving me an Xmas present, I would have gotten you something. 
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here