[Toowoomba, Australia] Looking for a 3.5e D&D group in the toowoomba area

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey folks, As title says; looking for a group that plays D&D 3.5e in the toowoomba area. Prefferably in the area around USQ but anywhere is fine.
 Some things to know about me; I have access to over 200 D&D 3 and D&D3.5e sourcebooks as well as every dungeon and dragon magazine. 
 I prefer to play either of 2 beast races; Hobgoblin(MM1 pg153) or Kenku(MM3 pg 86). But am willing to play ay race needed.

Thats all folks, Thanks for reading 
Hey, I am also looking for a group in Toowoomba to play D&D with, I only have the basic three 3.5 Rule books and I have no personal experience with the game but I am always willing to learn. If anyone is interested in an extra player I am available every Sunday and Some Saturdays.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Well. I will be getting a bunch of noob players to make a game. if your willing I'd like to have an extra experienced player.
That sounds great Atlas, I would love to be a part of your group! As I said I haven't got that much practical experience but I have done alot of "theory" and I am very confident that I can bring a good character to the table. What days were you looking to get together and where abouts are we meeting? As I said the weekend is best for me but I only work casually and so I can take a week day off if need be but I would prefer Sundays. I'm not sure if there is anywhere in the uni or the uniplaza that we could sit down to a game but Battle Station behind The Discount Chemist on Margaret Street might allow us to borrow one of there tables of an afternoon.
Hello all, I know this topic is old but better then starting a new one and clutter the forum.

I recently moved to Toowoomba and im looking for a group, ive played 3.5 on and off for a while but still consider myself a nooby to the game as there is soo much to learn.

Im looking for a group that dosnt plan to fall apart and stop playing like most groups ive joined. Normally prefer a class that can get into the melee, normaly I play fighter, cleric or barbarian. But I want to give spellsword ago.

Open to play any day really as I dont currently work. Thanks
Hi Gore-child. 
I've started my own group
Send me an email at: blackheart775@hotmail.com
Our sessions are Wednesdays 10AM to 6PM at my house(between USQ and westridge shopping center) we'd be happy to have you
So... I know this was posted last year but there's been comments as recently as last month...

I've never actually played D&D before (ever) and know pretty much nothing about it, though i've wanted to play for quite a while. I imagine all your people who used to be noobs are way more experienced now so I don't know if that's a problem...

It'd be nice to have someone in Toowoomba who could at least tell me how to go about playing, even if I can't join the game (I work Wednesdays), though.

Sorry if this is all hopeless lol.
I'm also in Toowoomba (own a house near USQ area), played AD&D 2nd edition and baseline D&D (Basic - Companion rules), i'm in process of playtesting D&D Next, and purchasing the 3.5 edition books at the moment to try and catch up, I don't think I'll bother with 4th edition.

I can't play on Wednesday itself, I own my own business, can play evenings or weekends, may have a friend interested as well. Would prefer to play a Cleric/Paladin/Fighter class.

Feel free to personal pst me. 

Hi everyone,

Noticed a lack of traffic on this thread, so I am hoping that you all have found a game.  If not, please PM me - I'm in the Toowoomba area.  I can't promise anything, but perhaps we can arrange soemthing.  I'm also in conrtact with a couple of other groups who are very open to new players.

Thanks.

Gday all,

I know this is an old thread but im just curious if theres any groups out there in the Toowoomba region who play d&d? Something i've always wanted to play but have never gotten around to. I love baldurs gate and all those rpgs and do read alot of the novels so am familiar with all the background/lore behind it (absolutely love the drow). If anyone is interested in a new member to a group id be very interested to hear from yous. I work full time a house designer/builder so I cant do much during the week unless its at night? Weekends would be best.

Cheers guys.