January PC 1v1 tournament with prizes

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey everyone, I know you're currently running a PC tournament, but I'd you wanna get ready for next month, we're having one at Top Tier Tactics.

www.toptiertactics.com/17376/duels-2013-...

We're gonna be giving away some prizes and hopefully get a chance to commentate a bunch of the games. You can see the rules and whatnot in the post.

WiNGSPANTT is the 4th best commentator on YouTube and editor in chief of Top Tier Tactics.

We'll be glad to have you play!

WiNGSPANTT is the 4th best commentator on YouTube and editor in chief of Top Tier Tactics.

Doh!  I'll be in Vegas during the start of the tournament.  I've been slacking on tourneys lately..
Doh!  I'll be in Vegas during the start of the tournament.  I've been slacking on tourneys lately..

Just bumping this for people that signed up and haven't followed up. The bracket is posted. You need to check the email you posted on T3 with and follow up the email you recieved from "Challonge" or whatever that site is called :P

Hope to run into you guys somewhere down the bracket!

Just bumping this for people that signed up and haven't followed up. The bracket is posted. You need to check the email you posted on T3 with and follow up the email you recieved from "Challonge" or whatever that site is called :P

Hope to run into you guys somewhere down the bracket!

Huh, I didn't get an email.    When I go look at the bracket (here if people want to see it: www.toptiertactics.com/17591/wmg-has-no-...)   it says "invitation pending" for me (and for a lot of the entrants).    I'm not sure if there is something I have to do, somehow accept the invitation maybe, before I get the email.

Edit:  NM, I see that the "invitation pending" just means you don't have an account at challonge which is used for the bracket.    I don't think that matters.

I have the opposite problem - I received the e-mail but do not see my name on the bracket.
I have the opposite problem - I received the e-mail but do not see my name on the bracket.

You may have a bye.  There were a lot of byes because of the large, odd number of entrants.    Did you check the second round?
Will 2014 version have tournament feature build in?
Probably not

You're in match BE in round 2, and you already got your opponent.
My mistake, I checked again and saw my listing in the bracket.  I can swear I tried several ctrl + F searches earlier this morning and I was unsuccessful.
Looking forward to playing in this tournament!! Thanks for putting this together, Wing! I hope you will consider doing a 2HG tournament sometime in the future . . . imo the best, most balanced game mode with the deepest metagame, and least amount of luck involved.