Looking to start a group.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I didn't know where the best place to post this would be but i guess i'd try here. Anyone willing to try and start an online group for 4e?
The best place to post this would be here.
Seriously, though, you should check out the PbP Haven. You might also like Real Adventures, IF you're cool.
Knights of W.T.F.- Silver Spur Winner
4enclave, a place where 4e fans can talk 4e in peace.
The best place to post this would be here.

Thanks.
Or here.
Don't know why they put 2 completely different places with almost identical functions on the one site.
Or here.
Don't know why they put 2 completely different places with almost identical functions on the one site.

"They" didn't.  WotC put up the classifieds section, the PbP Haven is a group created and maintained by users.
Seriously, though, you should check out the PbP Haven. You might also like Real Adventures, IF you're cool.
Knights of W.T.F.- Silver Spur Winner
4enclave, a place where 4e fans can talk 4e in peace.
And PBP is lot different than voip with a virtual table. 

I run both styles myself. If you are interested in a delve in January, I might have room. Send me your email Rakashamano, and I will add you to the mailing list. We are looking for just exactly one more player.

Concisely: I want a system where players don't have to pick between mechanics and roleplaying. I hope 5E fails asap so a better system can be made asap.

( I can't believe what they did to the forums. The sterile lack or color is rather depressing. )

hiiiiiiiiiii everyone
I am also looking for the some group. Is it an online or offline group?
nice thinking

Top Ten classified website