About builds

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I has a silly question...If I make a rogue can I learn any powers from any of his builds?

Example:

I make a brawny rogue ,and I want to have some powers from the Cuthroath rogue..it is possible to mix it during my rogue career?
Like at lvl 3 I take a Daily power from the brawny rogue and at lvl 7 I take a power from the cuthroat build...It would be nice to know if I can or not :P

ty in advance xD
thx :D
The build options are bad and should be entirely ignored.
Using "Brawny Rogue" as an Example, the only things that build gets right are the At-Will powers and only 2 of the 4 Skill choices (Athletics, Intimidate)

Typically, when referring to a Character Build, the relevant terms are going to be Weapon and whatever Class Feature you choose that will give you riders on powers. For a Rogue, you'd have something like a Brutal Dagger Rogue, or Cunning Sneak Xbow Rogue.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Even worse the WIS based cleric build tells you to make STR a tertiary stat choice and then tells you to take a STR based encounter power.

The Swarm druid build tells you to take the at will, encounter and dailly powers that are improved by being a swarm druid- "Egad Holms, how do you do it"
The sea looks at the stabillity of the mountian and sighs. The mountian watches the freedom of the sea and cries.
Sign In to post comments