Two characters from vauge stats

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
What kind of characters could be made from these kind of stats? Any race and/or class. Any edition D&D. I would prefer any suggestions to be actual D&D matieral, but if the stats make you think of something from another rpg, that's fine too.

High         Int
High         Dex
Average   Con
Average   Wis
Low         Cha
Average   Str

--------------------

Average   Int
Average   Dex
High         Con
High         Wis
Average   Cha
High         Str
Where do you even plan on 'playing' these 'characters'?

If it's in D&D, then the non-D&D material won't be found here, as you're in the D&D forums, as we've already pointed out on your other thread.
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..
At first glance, the first set is a mastermind-type rogue and the second set fits cleric
3.5e:

1) Wizard, as their most important stat is INT with DEX as a close second (they can't wear lots of armor, making other methods of increasing AC more important).

2) Paladin, although I would recommend increasing CHA before much else (determines their attack bonus on Smite Evil)

Though Rogue (1) and Cleric (2) could also work

3) Did you really assign ability scores without a plan for what to do with them?

Odds are, if 4-6 people can't figure out an answer you thought was obvious, you screwed up, not them. - JeffGroves
Which is why a DM should present problems to solve, not solutions to find. -FlatFoot
Best defense that I've read in favor of having alignment systems as an option
Show
If some people are heavily benefiting from the inclusion of alignment, then it would behoove those that AREN'T to listen up and pay attention to how those benefits are being created and enjoyed, no? -YagamiFire
But equally important would be for those who do enjoy those benefits to entertain the possibility that other people do not value those benefits equally or, possibly, do not see them as benefits in the first place. -wrecan (RIP)
That makes sense. However, it is not fair to continually attack those that benefit for being, somehow, deviant for deriving enjoyment from something that you cannot. Instead, alignment is continually attacked...it is demonized...and those that use it are lumped in with it.

I think there is more merit in a situation where someone says "This doesn't work! It's broken!" and the reply is "Actually it works fine for me. Have you considered your approach might be causing it?"

than a situation where someone says "I use this system and the way I use it works really well!" and the back and forth is "No! It is a broken bad system!" -YagamiFire