Strongest and Weakest Decks?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
I just got Magic 2013, and am wondering if there is a thread ranking all decks from strongest to weakest (I want to learn them in that order)?  If not, can someone provide that info?
Just what I needed - thanks!
BTW - did they ever implement random decks option in multiplayer?
I think that all necessary stuff is here) community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
I think that all necessary stuff is here) community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

You realize that was posted two posts before yours? Lol I thought I was lazy, but not wanting to read two posts seems overly lazy to me.
Avenger of Zendikar is not game... Got a question as to whether a card without shroud or hexproof is good? Answer is, dies to removal. "Control Slivers"

You realize that was posted two posts before yours? Lol I thought I was lazy, but not wanting to read two posts seems overly lazy to me.

Huh?  The first link is for Deck Ranking, and the second for Random Decks option.

Two different links for two different questions (from the same person).. looks like not reading two posts was the right amount of lazy for you after all

Two different links for two different questions (from the same person).. looks like not reading two posts was the right amount of lazy for you after all

Well I read them but didn't click the links, saw they both had 758 at the end so thought they were the same. My bad. I apologise for my jumping to conclusions. Please forgive my transgression? 

Also @ op just start with GG in 1v1 and you'll never need another deck again.
Avenger of Zendikar is not game... Got a question as to whether a card without shroud or hexproof is good? Answer is, dies to removal. "Control Slivers"

Well I read them but didn't click the links, saw they both had 758 at the end so thought they were the same. My bad. I apologise for my jumping to conclusions. Please forgive my transgression? 

Certainly.  Say three Our Father's, two Hail Mary's, and five Mary Had A Little Lambs, and all is forgiven.