naya deck help please

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
l
Have you concidered some enchantments or equipments for your blademaster? Great card but it is really worthless to topdeck lategame without a way to hit with it or boost it up. I see the burn spells as a great early game way to hit with it though

Have yo concidered 3 coloring the <a href="http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=254133" rel="nofollow">Essence of the Wild</a> deck?
Basically when the deck worked it used chumps to gather mana then greensun to get essence and a creature that gives you a card for each green creature you control when it comes into play. Obviously that nolonger works because of the packs that in standard right now but essence is still there. Just think about it I am completly unsure if it will work at all
as for the first part i want to put rancor in but im unsure what to cut for it....and about the essence of the wild at my shop lots of ppl play sever the bloodline so it would end up destroying all of my creatures
as for the first part i want to put rancor in but im unsure what to cut for it....and about the essence of the wild at my shop lots of ppl play sever the bloodline so it would end up destroying all of my creatures

Hmm good point, rancor is a great card though