Running 2 month long Dungeon Delve

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone have any ideas for a 2 month long dungeon delve? Our DM for my local group is gonna be gone and I stepped up to the plate to do a long Dungeon Delve. Any ideas?

Come to 4ENCLAVE for a fan based 4th Edition Community.

how frequently will you be playing, and at what level?

Any level I tell them to make characters for. And on Saturdays for 3-4 hours at a time.

Come to 4ENCLAVE for a fan based 4th Edition Community.

Any level I tell them to make characters for. And on Saturdays for 3-4 hours at a time.

with 3-4 hours only I would keep them in heroic tier unless they play like a well-oiled machine.  There is the dungeon delve book which was full of encounters (some of which were actually pretty good).  Other than that I would just default to either a published mod (of whatever level you are going for) or picking up a few LFR modules that work together.  Another option, if you want it very combat centric and challenging, is to pick up the Battle Interactive from the livingforgottenrealms site and see if the group can beat it.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here

you could run the new undermountain, the tamoachan remake, gardmore abbey, or this puppy

www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/d...
Sign In to post comments