Making DnD Podcast

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
We have started recording our sessions and I was thinking of turning them into a podcast.  I do not, however, have any experience in creating a podcast.  I'm going to be turning to my google-fu to look around for a while. Does anyone else have experience at making a podcast or editting audio/video and wouldn't mind taking someone under their wing?  I have a lot of reading ahead of me, but it would be really nice to have some form of mentor.  In addition, if you all know of any podcast creation sites, good audio editting walkthroughs or places where I can upload the podcast for others I would appreciate your links.

Thanks in advance. 
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
No clue, but let us know when they are up and running. Could be fun.
I've gotten the 6 hours of recorded material from last session processed and turned into audio.  Now I just need to chop it up into managable sections, do an intro and figure out where to post it...
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here