Progenitus' Ultimatum/Progenitus' Relic

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Progenitus

Progenitus' Ultimatum
Sorcery
Destroy three target nonblack creatures.  For each creature destroyed, Progenitus' Ultimatum deals 4 damage to that creatures' controller.  Put a 6/6 Beast token with trample into play.  Then you gain 15 life and take another turn after this one.  Shuffle Progenitus' Ultimatum into its owner's library.

Progenitus' Ultimatum can't be the target of spells or abilities, the damage it deals can't be prevented, and creatures it destroys can't be regenerated. 

Does that do enough for 15 mana?  It should come close to winning the game for yah, I think...

Progenitus' Relic
Legendary Artifact
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrific Progenitus' Relic unless you pay
Creatures you control have protection from everything.
If Progenitus' Relic would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into its owner's library instead.

See also my earlier thread about Progenitus' Charm and Progenitus' Command
It's kind of bad actually. Against a player with no creatures or only black creatures you just spent 15 colored mana which is like 20 to make a 6/6, gain 15 and take a turn. Pretty weak.

And the relic is very weak. I don't think any deck exists that would play something like that.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
[C]relic of progenitus[/c]
Progenitus' Ultimatum mana cost won't fit on a card.

They can do it if they wanted to with wrap around the border style like the ultimate nightmare of wizards of the coast customer service
Don't be too smart to have fun

They could use two lines...
Maybe the relic should be something like:

Progenitus' Relic-()()()()()
Legendary Artifact
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice ~ unless you pay 5 life.
Creatures you control have protection from everything.
If ~ would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into its owners library instead.
Sign In to post comments