Divine Favor lvl 6 Cleric daily power

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

When using Divine Favor on an already bloodied ally, can he immediately use a healing surge granted by the power or is it too late to do so and that ability of the power gets wasted?

Divine Favor lvl 6 Cleric daily power

Standard
Target: you or an ally

Effect: Until the end of the encounter, the target gains a +2 power bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls, and when the target is first bloodied, he or she can spend a healing surge.

Wasted.

Also most of the Standard Action Cleric utilities are very poorly designed and not worth taking.
Wasted.

Also most of the Standard Action Cleric utilities are very poorly designed and not worth taking.

Exactly correct.  If you want a great daily utility for 6 I would highly recommend Stream of Life.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Sign In to post comments