Coffee

142 posts / 0 new
Last post
How do you take it?
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

Depends on my mood and what's available.
I can drink it black, no sugar; black with sugar; with cream; or with cream and sugar.
I don't discriminate.
Hell, I was in the Army, and sometimes the coffee was barely coffee, and oft times not even close.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
2 Creams 2 Sugars mostly.
Black, with 2 sugars
Black.

Any combination of the above.
So you all like strong and black? Interesting.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.

Oh sometimes with cinnamon sugar.

I like some tea with my sugar. Coffee is .
Benevolent God of Death "No one told you when to run."
Coffee is .

I thought the same thing when I was young.
The Army kinda made me drink it... well, not forcibly, but sometimes we would have to go days with no sleep, and coffee helped mitigate that. After that, I guess I developed a taste for it.
Yeah, I know how that goes. You drink something so often that you get used to it, then you develop a taste for it.

My palette is sensitive to bitter flavors (it's also a reason I don't like a lot of peppers), so coffee is a no-go for me. I also put loads of sugar in my tea (hence "a bit of tea with my sugar") - though I've cut back on that quite a bit, I'm proud to say!

Luckily, black tea has quite a bit of caffeine in it.

as they say "once you go black*, you never go back" ;)

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

Right. Got it. /Wink-wink, /nudge-nudge. ;)

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Felt like i had to spell it out for you guys because sometimes I question the general OTTer's intelligence, and so figured it might fly over a few heads. That and I'm tired and so probably had some bad judgement about ur intelligence levels. Probably didn't but who really knows.

Black, like my heart.

And those eyes you hide behind cheap aviator sunglasses.

Wasn't somebody just whining about posting iffy stuff in the OTT?
Never got into the whole "coffee" thing. Which is odd, seeing as how that's one of the main stereotypes for my home state.
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Black, like my heart.

And those eyes you hide behind cheap aviator sunglasses.

Certainly more expensive than those clip ons your wearing on that pick.

Touche'
But I wear prescription glasses.
You wear glasses because you think it makes you look cool.
No, I have myopia. Those are prescription sunglasses. 

Oh.
Well, mine look better than your aviator knock-offs.

Wasn't somebody just whining about posting iffy stuff in the OTT?

only for a certain thread

Don't usually drink either one on a regular basis, although when I do it's almost always tea. Rarely ever drink coffee unless I need to stay awake on a long drive.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

A relative said you like it ground up and in a can.

A relative said you like it ground up and in a can.

That is true.

Glad you remebered that! I often wonder if anybody is paying attention...
I don't like coffee; I only drink it when I have to and then I usually take latte with sugar at Burger King. For some reason I find theirs almost good.
I do drink frappes or mochas from time to time though. But even with them I usually average no more than 2 or 3 coffees a week.
During October, the local conveinence stores have pumpkin spice creamer, which I happen to be rather fond of. Well, one day, at Sheetz, I noticed they were out of pumpkin creamer, but had a pumpkin spice latte for sale.
"Well, that has to be good" I thought, so I ordered one for like 3$ or something.
I ended up pouring it out. It was awful... just terrible.
I was pissed.
sugar and cream normally. This time of year I sometimes bailey's it up a little on weekends.

<----- Loser.

I like my coffee the way I like my women--in a styrofoam cup.
Owner and Proprietor of the House of Trolls. God of ownership and possession.

I'm pretty sure Japan has you covered.

I'm pretty sure Japan has {women} covered {by a styrofoam cup}.

I have made reparations to the previous content.

I also like my coffee like I like my women - boiled and ingested. 

Anyhoo, if any of y'ins drink coffee or tea with sugar and/or milk or whatever, I've got news for you: you don't like coffee or tea.  See, coffee and tea are bitters.  They're supposed to taste bitter.  If you have to add sugar or anything to coffee or tea, you don't get it.  And, well, they're not for you.  Go warm up some Pepsi or something.  Srsly.  Leave the bitters for the peeps what like bitters.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Anyhoo, if any of y'ins drink coffee or tea with sugar and/or milk or whatever, I've got news for you: you don't like coffee or tea.  See, coffee and tea are bitters.  They're supposed to taste bitter.  If you have to add sugar or anything to coffee or tea, you don't get it.  And, well, they're not for you.  Go warm up some Pepsi or something.  Srsly.  Leave the bitters for the peeps what like bitters.

Well, that's what I said, I don't like coffee so I drink it with cream and sugar.
Tea however I like black, strong and bitter. Fruit teas are for ladies.

Elitest much?

LMAO. I'm pretty sure I just like tea-flavored sugar water.

Elitest much?

I bet you drink PBR.

What does PBR have to do with his coffee elitism? 
I do drink PBR, but I would have to say that it is by far not my favorite beer. 
*shrug* I don't drink beer at all; I prefer cider.
Cider for the win KGM!
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Cider for the win KGM!

Haha! Well, you and I also like vodka and cranberry (right?), so I'm pretty sure we have the same "no taste".
So do you drink it just to get wasted cheaply or in an ironic fashion?

Cheap. Why would someone drink something in an ironic fashion? That makes zero sense. 
Elitest much?

Not at all.  Since when does explaining something make one elitist?  They're bitters.  If you're adding sweeteners, you're doinitwrong.  I don't make the rules of reality, brah.  They're just sort of there.

And I agree with teh kitteh.  You probably drink Pabst.

So if Pabst ain't yo' fave, which is it?  Bud?
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Cider for the win KGM!

Haha! Well, you and I also like vodka and cranberry (right?), so I'm pretty sure we have the same "no taste".

I'm not a big fan of cranberry but I do like screwdrivers, blue hawaiians, Rum (black spiced particularly), straight vodka (assuming it's good stuff).

Ciders are just awesome though. Scrumpy's and Angry Orchard (crisp apple) are my two favorites right now. Harpoon is pretty good too if you like it a little bitter, and extermely tart.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Sign In to post comments