[Holiday Promo 2012-ICD] Naughty//Nice

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Naughty-
Sorcery

Search another target player's library for a card and put that card into your hand. Then shuffle that players library.

//

Nice-
Sorcery

Search your library for a card and put it into another target player's hand. Then shuffle your library.

Figured I would make a thread for this, since there isn't one made for it already (probably because people usually don't care about the holiday promos).

The source, along with the card images, can be found here:

www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.a...

"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
I'd definitly like to de Naughty, that looks so awesome.  I think the holiday promos are kinda neat, even had an Evil Presents played against me once.  The price tags on the secondary market are a little steep though.
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
haha its the same dude from Diabolic Tutor. i wonder why you would play Nice :P

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Love It!

But it should be in the holiday box.
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
We try to maintain the illusion that Magic cards are written in English.
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
Hell, if they steal from us, we'd be honored.
oh my god, AWESOME! Then changing the Slivers was your idea! haha lol
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]

Give them Phage the untouchable, then force it into play under their control. MaGo did an article on this. Or have fun in 2hg.
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
We try to maintain the illusion that Magic cards are written in English.
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
Hell, if they steal from us, we'd be honored.
oh my god, AWESOME! Then changing the Slivers was your idea! haha lol
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
Wrong hand..!

Oh uh... 
hey, there is a rule that makes Nice an effective Diabolic Tutor and Naughty an effective Inverse Diabolic TUtor.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

i wonder why you would play Nice :P

Hand them One With Nothing. And then Mindslaver.

~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
Give them Storm Crow

Most magic players will be unable to handle that raw power and then just lose 20 life looking at it. Good thing this is just a joke card!
Give them Storm Crow

Most magic players will be unable to handle that raw power and then just lose 20 life looking at it. Good thing this is just a joke card!

i wonder why you would play Nice :P

Hand them One With Nothing. And then Mindslaver.

Give them Phage the untouchable, then force it into play under their control. MaGo did an article on this. Or have fun in 2hg.

yeah but instead of putting in these somewhat poor cards you could just put in something more useful and never use Nice...but it would be funner to play the combos you guys listed :P

198732583 wrote:

Everyone cited giving bad cards. I say: multiplayer with teammates (to help your Emperor or your allies against an Archenemy), or even diplomacy shenanigans in free-for-all multiplayer (Zedruu the Greathearted-style).

[<o>]
Maybe, just maybe, you would play Nice to be nice.
Oh man... this needs to come back in Praetor's Grasp form for legal edh play.

3DH4LIF3

Clearly Nice is for dropping cards into other players' hands in Multiplayer formats.
Probably my favorite card Wizards has made in quite some time. In the format I play most often, this card is an all star allowing you to even the playing field.
I can actually see Wizards printing this card (or both cards in their seperate forms).

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
I can actually see Wizards printing this card (or both cards in their seperate forms).

Unless there's some way to distinguish the cards (most likely, one player uses card protectors and the other doesn't, or both use distinctly different ones) I really don't think that would work. Since you can't rely on players doing this, I'd say that's pretty damn unlikely.

Unless there's some way to distinguish the cards (most likely, one player uses card protectors and the other doesn't, or both use distinctly different ones) I really don't think that would work. Since you can't rely on players doing this, I'd say that's pretty damn unlikely.

what?

198732583 wrote:

I suppose peace on earth and good will toward man ends when you get card board in your hand?

what?

You need a way to keep track of your really expensive card going into their hand so that they don't steal it from you.

I suppose peace on earth and good will toward man ends when you get card board in your hand?

what?

You need a way to keep track of your really expensive card going into their hand so that they don't steal it from you.

or... just word it like Praetor's Grasp. Exile the cards face down and allow the appropriate player the ability to look and cast.

3DH4LIF3