DC

11 posts / 0 new
Last post

Creature
Damage is delt to ~ in the form of -1/-1 counters.
At the beginning of your upkeep, put two +1/+1 counters on ~.
3/3
Hey that's actually kinda neat. Name makes no sense though, and should probably either say all damage, or should cost more.
Nvm, you ninja edited it
Thanks

You've given me an idea for another as well. The wording might be a bit off on this one.

edit: fixed

Artifact
~ enters play with 5 defence counters.
For each point of damage lost by target player, prevent that damage and remove a defence counter from target permanent.
Destroy ~ when it has no defence counters.

Any ideas for the names?
As far as I can tell, that card does nothing:

- It enters the battlefield with five counters on it(not tokens; counters represent something you count on a card, tokens present other cards, like creature, etc.)
- It removes a counter from itself every time damage is dealt to a player.
- It destroys itself once all its counters are gone.

So, basically, it sits there doing nothing be removing counters from itself. Was there more to it you forgot to show? 
Fixed.
you could call it soothing balm.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Combos better with proliferate and copy artifact than soothing balm, but is removed more easily, and probably countered less easily.
different isn't the same as better.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

The YMtC Flavour Lord has this to say: This card is in dire straits w/r/t Flavour. God, it is like Mark Knopfler Broth minus Mark Knopfler! Flavour that card me amigo!

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Combos better with proliferate and copy artifact than soothing balm, but is removed more easily, and probably countered less easily.

You forgot Gilder Bairn
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt