Trying to find cards that will add charge counters to a permanent. Such as clockspinning Thanks

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Trying to find cards that will add charge counters to a permanent. Such as clockspinning

Thanks
~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
Proliferate effects, such as those on Contagion Clasp or Contagion Engine, among others.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
And Coretapper.

Dismantle works sometimes. Especially with Darksteel Reactor.

Take note that Energy Chamber, Coretapper, and Dismantle add charge counters to artifacts only.  Those cards would not be able to add charge counters to non-artifact permanents like Vivid Marsh or Lightning Reaver.  (The original poster Coredump00 wrote "permanent" and not "artifact.")

Fate Transfer for creatures with charge counters.

Fate Transfer for creatures with charge counters.

Add March of the Machines to make it artifacts with charge counters too.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Proliferate effects, such as those on Contagion Clasp or Contagion Engine, among others.

Cheers!

Steady Progress also, plus you get to draw a card out of it.

Cheers!

Steady Progress also, plus you get to draw a card out of it.

Yeah, but that's not card advantage per se any more than the others are. (Unless you kill a creature that already had a -1/-1 counter on it.)

Plaguemaw Beast and Throne of Geth are useful for this too. And combining them with Blade of the Bloodchief or Ghave, Guru of Spores is just cute.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
[C]Surge Node[/C] is a nice cheap way to do it, and combined with Proliferate effects it can be an "endless" supply. If you do go down Proliferate Road, be sure to get yourself some [C]Everflowing Chalice[/C] and a [C]Voltaic Key[/C] or two. The mana ramp gets insane.
Power Conduit can transfer counters for you.

<----- Loser.

But only a villain would use this!
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
That one Vedalken guy? I'd guess there's others.
Doubling Season is useful to add charge counters, though it only works once or when you're already adding charge counters. Combos with virtually everything in this list, though.
139359831 wrote: