W/U Flying Deck

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Long time, no see everyone! I figured I'd try dusting off one of my old deck ideas, and seeing what everyone thought.

Land:
4 x Island
4 x Plains
4 x Hallowed Fountain
4 x Glacial Fortress
4 x Celestial Colonnade
4 x Mystic Gate

Creatures
4 x Judge's Familiar
4 x Squadron Hawk
4 x Pride of the Clouds
4 x Arctic Aven
4 x Emeria Angel
4 x Sky Hussar

Other Spells
3 x Dissipate
3 x Think Twice
3 x Oblivion Ring
3 x Gravitational Shift
Kingofgames01 a.k.a. Dr.Kog I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Quotes
112912639 wrote:
111004049 wrote:
111489681 wrote:
Be on later, pumping iron now
Pimping Irene? Poor Irene! Why can't you just leave that poor girl alone? She didn't ask for ANY of this!
Yeah she did. Did you see what she wore? Purple *graped*
I think I'd drop the G shifts to bump the other spells in that section to 4 of.

I don't like dissipate over leak or rune snag unless you absolutely need the exile effect for your meta

How has the familiar played for you? Most of the time I see it being not so relevant, even if it's on theme with the birds. Course nothing better in the 1 drop slot that's a bird. Perhaps removal tho would be better like condemn or PtE/StP?

And oh hai! Long time no see!
Favorable Winds?
Concerted Effort if you wanna add non fliers but want them to fly
Deluge
Serra Aviary
Sprite Noble
Tidal Surge
Windborn Muse
Wonder

hope this helps
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Nice to see you too.

The deck is supposed to revolve around Pride of the Clouds and Gravitational Shift. I don't need the exile effect on Dissipate, I'm just concerned about someone dropping a Doom Blade or Murder on my Lions and having enough mana to pay off on the Leak.

I haven't had a chance to play this deck yet, so I don't know how well the Familiars will work, but I figured I should at least have something in my 1-drop spot.

I forgot to mention I'm trying to keep this modern(for ease of trading, more than anything else), but Favorable Winds and Deluge might be fun if I can fit them in.
I am Blue/White
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Quotes
112912639 wrote:
111004049 wrote:
111489681 wrote:
Pimping Irene? Poor Irene! Why can't you just leave that poor girl alone? She didn't ask for ANY of this!
I am Blue/White
Quotes
112912639 wrote:
111004049 wrote:
111489681 wrote:
Swans of Bryn Argoll is always nice. Good flyer, in the color range, and it has damage prevention.
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Moat is expensive (money-wise), So I would get magus of the moat instead, or maby teferi's moat.
I run a very similar deck, trying to break Pride of the Clouds as much as possible. In place of Arctic Aven, Emeria Angel, and , I run flying token generation. Lingering Souls, Midnight Haunting, Spectral Procession, Battle Screech.

In place of your Gravitational Shift and Think Twice I run Favorable Winds and Honor of the Pure.

Words are like arrows, once loosed they cannot be called back.