12/12/2012 LI: "Foundations, Part 2: Playing the Game"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Limited Information, which goes live Wednesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Congratulations, that was an impressively long run!

I suspect you will be remembered as the writer of this column who managed to focus it firmly on the needs of less experienced Limited players. Much as I personally miss the old days when it used to be a bit closer to the cutting edge, this was undoubtedly a good change.
This is the one column I always make sure to read each week. As such, I've learned a lot from you over the years. Thanks a lot for all the limited information! Smile
Congrats to Steve on an impressive tenure.

And big props to Trick and co. for tapping Marshall Sutcliffe to replace him. If his column is half as good as his podcast, we're in for a treat.
Thank you, Steve. I have learned a lot about Limited from your articles, and they were often fun to read, too. Good luck with whatever ventures you choose to go into next.
76125763 wrote:
Zindaras' meta is like a fossil, ancient and its secrets yet to be uncovered. Only men of yore, long dead, knew of it.
Thanks for the articles, Steve!  You made Limited Information my hands-down favorite column on the site. (Excepting maybe MaRo's articles, which appeal to me for completely different reasons.)
Sign In to post comments